A Suprise Visit

NOTE: Sorry for not updating, here's some new chapters :)

We all woke up and headed back to the guild. Gray was being so kind earlier in the morning, but I thought it was awkward.

I went up to the request board and read some requests with Lucy.

"Already up for another request tonight? This time, me and you should go. Just the both of us." Lucy said joyfully

Gray walked in between us and turned to Lucy.

"Sorry, Luc, (y/n) and I are doin' something special tonight."

I gave a look to Gray.

"Gray, can I talk to you outside for a sec?" I asked.

"Sure." Gray followed me to the back door.

I leaned against the wall; Gray came face to face with me. Sorta too close. He leaned towards me. I could sense his warmth, even though he had ice powers.

He's leaning in for a kiss!

"You called me back for another kiss, (y/n)? You could've just asked." Gray playfully joked.

I pushed him back, Gray's smile disappeared, he was surprised.

"Gray, I didn't make any plans with you. It was just one kiss the other night. It was nothing else." I blushed and looked down.

Through Gray's blue shirt, I could see his large muscles. He was staring at me deeply. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but..

The doors next to us burst open, Gray quickly stopped and turned to look. A white haired guy looked at both of us.

"Gray, Lucy told me you were here. Who's that?" The white haired guy said.

Gray stepped in front of me and said "She's my girl, Lyon. I can tell you're in love, you're blushing."

Lyon was actually blushing like Gray said. Lyon pushed Gray out of the way.

"My love, what is your name?" Lyon kindly asked.

"Um my name is (y/n).." I glanced at Gray, he looked angry, was it because of Lyon or me?

"Good, (y/n), then it's a date! See you tonight!" Lyon happily said.

"No way, Lyon. (Y/n) and I are having dinner tonight. (Y/n), who are you going with?" Gray forcefully asked.

I panicked, who should I choose? Shoot. I glanced towards the door's windows, I saw Happy going on a job with Natsu!

"Uh. Happy! Yeah I'm going to eat dinner with Happy!" I smiled.

Gray and Lyon gave me the weirdest look you could imagine. Yelling, arguing, punching, Lyon and Gray took the fight inside.

Gray came back looking annoyed, Lyon looked very joyful.

"(Y/N), you're going on a date tonight with Lyon, we made a small bet, and he won."

Lyon turned me around and put his hand behind my back.

I turned back to Gray, he was so emotionless.

"Gray, I barley know this guy!" I whined but still walked forward.

"Sorry, (y/n), but I'll come back for you." Gray sounded sad.

I turned around and walked towards a restaurant.

Honestly, Lyon is sorta cute...