Wild Side

Sorry for taking so long to update, but I'll write more chapter :) This is a new 'arc' and I think you'll like these chapters ^.^ - notsospecialgirl

"(Y/n) move!" Gray snapped while he shot a frozen ice arrow at me.

I quickly jumped into the closed back doors of the guild, owch, my head hit the dirt ground!

I looked up and Gray looked angry, sort of annoyed too with his arms crossed.

"You were supposed to make an ice shield, (y/n)."

"Um.. I just sort of forgot the technique.." I quivered

"You know what..?" Gray responded

"Wha-?" I was interrupted. Gray snatched my hand and pulled me up instantaneously, my lips were about an inch away from his.

"Stop paying attention to me, keep your concentration on the arrow." Gray uttered.

"Gray!" I tried to shake my hand off his strong grip, but he kept pulling it back so I couldn't move back either.

"What, I can't be this close to you?" Gray snickered

I could feel his warm breath on my face, which surprisingly didn't stink, unlike my exes. Anyway, I could feel my face turning hot, Gray was sorta looking down on me with a half smile. Why do I have to be so short?!

I moved closer to Gray's face as he did to mine, and slowly closed my eyes.

I love this feeling.

The feeling of victory.

"Ice Make Sword!" I shouted as I tugged my hand out from Grays grip and put my 2 hands on my sword, nearly about half an inch from Gray's skin. I wouldn't really stab him.

I smirked at Gray, who was in shock that I moved so quick, and said to him, "Maybe you need to concentrate more." I threw my sword on the ground and walked towards the hall doors; we were outside just for practicing.

I felt a hand grab my waist from behind and a heavy-ish weight leaning on me.

Gray was almost bent over, since he's so taller than me, and his head was resting on my right shoulder. His arms, which were holding my waist, were so strong.

"Who said we were done practicing?" Gray asked me slyly.

Ah why do I get so nervous at these times?

"I said we're d-done!" I informed at Gray

This is so embarrassing, I could feel his chest firmly on my back, since both of us were slightly bent over. I feel so tiny compared to him.

"You only got me twice, usually newbies can never beat me at all. So this time I'm going all out on you, (y/n)." Gray confidentially said.

"Okay, if that's what you want." I smiled

Wait what? What's happening?Everything suddenly... froze. Gray froze. There is no breeze. What's going on? Not like 'ice frozen', but I mean frozen in time.

It felt like 5 seconds of being in a frozen state, until everything started to move.

But this time, something was wrong.

Gray was on top of me, holding down my hands on the dirt floor and his legs holding down my legs too.

Why is he holding me down?

"Ow! Gray, what are you doing? You're hurting me!" I exclaimed

"What happened to you? One second we were about to practice fighting, the next you went crazy and attacked me! You were acting crazy for about 5 minutes! You even managed to almost kill me but I pinned you on the floor. Don't you remember anything that happened, do you?" Gray anxiously asked