The Beginning

"Oliver Queen Is Dead" Malcolm Told me that before walking away,And In that Moment My heart broke to many pieces I had no idea of what to do with my life when he died I felt...I felt I died too "I'm so so sorry Jade,Oliver was my friend too"Peter tried to give me condolences but I took it the wrong way. -He Was More Than A Friend To Me! . I was Angry Way too Angry about that and walked away for some fresh air.. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Grant Ward Was Back to Being a Full time agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and while checking Files He saw a gifted on Loose and it was Jade Lance The Adoptive Daughter Of Quentin Lance Sister of Dinah Laurel Lance and Sara Lance and Former Fiancé Of Oliver Queen who was now deceased so Ward Thought things Through. -Coulson I have Found a Gifted on Database and I wanna bring her to our side. Ward Spoke Calm "Alright Bring her in and after the tests You'll be her S.O"He Quickly Replied only for an affirmative From Ward -Yes Sir ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After sometime Crying I heard a Man's Voice "Crying Won't bring him back,You know that don't you?" I looked at The Man -I'm Sorry who are you? somehow I found that man mysterious and wanted to know more about him "Ward"The Man introduced himself and added more to it "I need you to come with me,no worries you can trust me" I looked at him for a while and went with him and got my face covered for a while until I was in this fancy place -Wow! I said in Surprise then he looked at me and Said "Welcome To S.H.I.E.L.D"