Chapter 11 Part 2 :)

**Warning this chapter is a sex scene chapter. Read at you're own risk. If you don't like secual scenes skip it. Probs to my friend for writing this chapter .**

My blood pressure rises when I see him approach me. He only wore boxers and had his dress shirt wide open to give me full view of his glorious chest. He wore a sexy look on his face and his eyes were full of lust. A smile erupts ony face as he closes the gap between us. I He wrapped his arms around me and brought me close to his intoxicating smell. We never broke eye contact and the moment his lips met mine we were lost.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss. He walked me over to our bed and I moved my hands through his hair and muscular shoulders. He immideatly threw it to the side and I slipped off my t-shirt as well, exposing my breasts. A lustful growl escaped his lips and he began kissing me once again, teasing my nipples. He began kissing, stopping ever so slightly where my mark had been and began a trail down my collar bone. I moaned in response, whispering his name, wanting him more.

He kept trailing kisses down my abdomen, causing a  beep part of me to tighten down there. He trailed back up and marked me on the other side of my neck. It was painful, but it also brought me great peaseure. Another moan escaped my throat and I felt him get hard against my stomach. I let my hands wonder down to his boxers and my fingers explored past his waist line. Another growl rumbled in his chest and he tore off his boxers, exposing all of him. He rippes mine off also and he teases me by barely touching me with his tip. My body convses upwards, wanting him so badly.

"Please babe!" I moaned

He chuckles and enters, filling me in a rush. I gasped with such pleasure and he started to move. I held on to his strong shoulders, digging my nails into his skin. He must have liked that as he picked up the pace. Eventually we both found our release together and we lay side my side, holding each other close with him still inside me. It felt too though. We were right where we belonged.