Chapter 7

Evangeline's P.O.V

We laid there for a couple hours. Finally I got up barely able to walk. Ryder was giving me a apologetic look. I just smiled and toke my shower. When I got out Ryder was ready to. Walking down stairs my mom sat at the table with a knowing smile. I sighed knowing the unavoidable was coming. "So did you guys have a um nice talk up there?" My mother says. Trying to contain her laughter. I was beyond embarrassed so thankfully Ryder came to my rescue. "Ruby that is our concern. Shame on you old women. Haha. I'm just messing around. But in all seriousness, I'm taking Evangeline to the pack house tonight." He replies smoothing. I looked back and forth between the two. My mom replies calmly "Alright dear but Evangeline there are some important things I need to tell you." I gulped scared of what my bat shit crazy mom would say now. "Alright mom I guess we need to talk huh?" I reply trying to sound calm but it came out weak. "Dear I think you should sit down for this talk." My mom says looking away from me. Taking calming breathes. "Mom why are you so nervous. If anything I should be the one nervous right now." I say trying not to laugh at how she was the one being nervous in this situation. "Evangeline I want you to know that I love you. You are my daughter. Well not biologically but you are still my daughter. Before you interrupt me let me finish. Your parents were the best people I've ever met. Your mother was the Luna of the Midnight Moon Pack. That also means your father was the Alpha of that pack. Honey not only are you a rare white wolf. But you are also the first Alpha female to ever exist. Your parents knew this. They toke extreme measures to keep you safe. The were attacked by a huge army of rouges. They were order by an power consisting Alpha. Your parents fought long and harder. Your mother found me and handed you to me. She asked to me guard you with my life. To ensure that great destiny would still come true. The moon goddess blessed you with her own touch. Your parents love you and I know they are watching you. I'm sorry I lied to you. It was the only way to protect you though. I know that you going with Ryder you'll be safe. But Evangeline people are going to come for you. Your the one who's going to change destiny in way none of us are prepared for. You may hate me but I'll always love you Alpha/Luna Evangeline. I fulfilled my orders but I'm always going to be your mom. I love you sweetie. Can you forgive me." My so called 'mother' says to me.