Chaptper 9

Ryder's P.o.v

I can't believe she's been out this long. I need her. Three days and I haven't slept or ate. I need my little mate, although she isn't so little. I look at her face she looks so peaceful in her sleep. She said she was only taking a nap, I hate her idea of a nap now. "Evangeline please wake up I need you, please baby."

Evangeline's P.o.v

Darkness that's all I've seen for so long. I miss Ryder he's probably going insane without me. I keep trying to wake up but I can't. Suddenly there's a light. I push to reach it. It's a woman. I've never seen her before. She reaches me and says "Evangeline I am your mother, I'm sorry we've left you like this. You are an very important person. Great danger lies ahead, trust Ryder and trust your mom. We left you in good hands. I love you I'm so sorry. Just know a Great War is coming your way. I have to go now."I sat there and finally said "When will I see you again? I hardly remember you. I need you guys."She looked so sad " You'll see me in your dreams. I really must go now. I love you." I stayed silent for a second "I love you too mom." She disappeared and I seem a brighter light coming. My eyes started to flutter. The room was so bright. I felt someone laying next to me. I look over I seem Ryder. I leaned over an kisses his nose. He jerked awake. "Omg Evangeline you are awake. Don't leave me like that ever again. I was so worried about you. I love you so much. " I smile and kisses him to shut him up. "I missed you to babe. I've got a lot to tell you. How has things been going. I love you too btw." He didn't say anything just shocked at my kiss and face reply. Finally he said "Tell me what happened and I'll fill you in as well." I explained everything and he looked a bit amazed. "Look at me getting this hot important wolf as my mate." He cockily said. I smacked his arm. "Shut up it's not funny I didn't ask for any of this." I said frowning. He laughed and kissed me passionately. "I know you didn't baby but you have to deal with it. I'll be by your side the whole time love." He said and kissed my nose. I'm sitting here thinking how did I get so lucky to have him. "Thank you love, I don't know how I'd deal with this without you." I said softly. Suddenly he pulls me out of bed. Taking me into the kitchen to get food. I follow along with him.