Chapter 8

Evangeline's P.o.v

I sat there shocked. Anger was pulsing through my veins. I didn't know what to believe. My so called 'mother' wasn't really my mom. I was shaking and then I realized. I am not only a special white wolf but the first Alpha female to ever exist. I was pissed. I didn't want any of this. I wanted to be a normal teenage girl. Who had a boyfriend not a mate. Who was able to party and not be worried about being kidnapped by some crazy ass people. I finally mustered enough strength to say "I can not believe you lied to me my whole damn life. You made me believe I was your child. That's so sick. You are my mom. But not entirely my mom. I didn't ask for this. For any of this. I don't want to be a wolf. I don't want to be special first existing anything. Why is all this on me. I didn't want anything but to be a normal teenage girl damn it. I didn't want a mate." I finished only to see hurt on Ryder's face. He looked like he was in so much pain. I started to cry. "Ryder I didn't mean that. I'm so so so sorry.." I barely manage to say. My wolf was pissed at me for hurting our mate. The next thing I know I'm running out the door I shifted. I heard Ryder's wolf following me. I was so upset. I speed up with the Alpha blood multiplied I was faster the him. Finally I realized I was pretty deep in the woods. I came to stream and rested my head. I was falling asleep when I heard a snap from the side of me. I jumped up growling with such a force that I didn't know I was capable of. Then two wolfs came into view. They were rouges they stunk. I growled again in a warning. Moon my wolf was ready to tear their throats out. I called to Ryder through our mind bond. "Ryder were are you. Please help me. There are two rouges here. They want to take me with them. They are huge. I could take them. But I'm scared. Please help me." I say in a whimper. "Evangeline baby I'm on my way. Please be careful our warriors are almost there. I love you. Don't attack unless they do." He replied in a pained and worried voice. "Okay I need to get back. Hurry please." I said before disconnecting our link. I turned to these wolfs. These wolfs are huge. One was brown with black tipped ears. The other was a fully gray wolf. Suddenly the brown one lunged. I side stepped him. With the gray one circles around my back. I growled warning them to stop. Suddenly I'm tackled by the gray one. He's snapping trying to get my face. I managed to get my feet under his stomach. I kicked with great force. He went flying into a tree. A bunch of sickening bones were heard breaking. The tree fell over. I get up and the brown one bit into my shoulder deeply. I cried in pain. All I could see was red. My wolf Moon was beyond pissed. I let her take over. Just as I finished Ryder came into view with many warriors. I whimpered and fell. He was standing over me. "Get the pack doctor now!" he yelled in his Alpha voice. I smiled and said "I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean it. I wanted you as a mate. Your my life. I love you. I'm just going to take a nap now. I'm tired. Goodbye Ryder I love you." He looked so pained "Shh it's alright baby. You can't sleep stay awake you hear me. Don't leave me." his voiced cracked at the end. "I'm not just taking a nap." I faintly say. I heard him crying. That was the last thing I heard before the blackness consumed me.