two.

Stiles steps back and then gets startled dropping me on my back, "Ow!" I groan as he slaps Scott's back, looking to his side. Scott stands up as Stiles digs his hands in his pockets.

"Velma!" I call and he looks at me, "Why couldn't I be Freddy?" "Not with the way you dress." I grumble and he picks me up off the ground and takes the twigs out my hair as Scott looks at the hot guy, I push Stiles out of the way. "He's hot." I mumble and Scott's head snaps towards me, "What?"

The guy starts walking towards us and I start fixing my hair and dusting myself off, Stiles sees my actions and rolls his eyes, but then they travel down my body, seeing that my cleavage was more on show he pulled me into his arms and hugged me close to his body.

"Stiles if you hold me like this he's gonna think we are together." I protest and then Stiles lays his head on top of my snow like hair and I sigh, giving up on breaking out of his hold.

"What are you doing here?" The raven headed man questioned, my head snapped towards him, "This is private property." The guy spits and I scoff, "The only place that this belongs to is that crispy ass burnt up house-" Stiles places his hand over my mouth, "Sorry man we didn't know." Stiles apologises and I roll my eyes. Scott just seems to be staring at him. "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but....uh forget it." Scott trails off and the guy looks as if he's trying to get them to tell him what.

I lick Stiles fingers and he doesn't move them. The guy then throws Scott his inhaler and my eyes widen, "He's the killer." I whisper and Stiles pinches my side and places a finger to his lips.

Scott looks down at his inhaler that he caught, they guy walks off and my eyes travel up and down his body. "He would've stayed hot if he just kept his mouth shut." I grumble and pout as Stiles removes his hand from my mouth. "I got a get to work." Scott says after a silence, "And I have to drop mom's food off." I remember, Stiles looks at us with wide eyes then places his hands on our shoulders.

"Dudes, that was Derek Hale. You remember right. He's only like a few years older than us." Stiles reminisces "Remember what?" I probe, "His family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, 10 years ago." Stiles explains.

"Okay he has a right to have an attitude, he's back to being boyfriend material." "Hell no, I'm your definition of boyfriend material, I don't want to share." Stiles snaps and I raise my brows as he smiles sheepishly at me, "She doesn't need a boyfriend material, Stiles." Scott grumbles but then looks into the direction Derek Hale left in. "I wonder what he's doing back." Scott comments, Stiles scoffs and looks at me and bends, I jump on his back, "Come on." Stiles calls as he leaves.

Stiles and I are in my bedroom doing homework as my computer plays a movie on the screen. He gets up and goes into my bathroom, I roll my eyes and continue my math homework when I hear a yelp.

I get up opening the door, to see a shirtless Stiles, with a gauze in his hand and Alcohol on the sink, as the bloody gauze is still in place, half peeled off, of the piece of skin that supposed to have a bite mark. I touch the spot and he doesn't even flinch. "Did you do something? Your mom teaches you all type of medical stuff-" "Stiles wounds don't just heal in seconds...it didn't even leave a scar." I mumble under my breath.

I look up to see Stiles staring at me, "Careful Stilinski one might think you have a crush on the forbidden fruit." I tease and he blushed and chuckles.

We leave the bathroom and I look at the time, "Your dads gonna kill you." I laugh and he looks at my clock his eyes widening. "I'll see you tomorrow." "Bye lover." I call as he grabs his stuff running out of my door.