three.

"It doesn't matter. Okay, just listen.-"

"Is this about the body?" Scott questioned as he threw his bag down on Stiles bed. Stiles grabbed some pieces of paper and rolled his chair closer to Scott as I continued to grab pieces of clothing.

"Did they find out who did it?" Scott continued, "No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." Stiles informs, "Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day." Scott concludes, "Yeah. Yes!" Stiles exclaims as he threw his hands up in a wild fashion making me chuckle. "But that's not it, okay?" "What, then?" Scott probed.

"Remember the joke from the other day?-" He let out a chuckle, "Not a joke anymore. The wolf—the bite in the woods." Stiles turns to look at his papers as he continues to explain. I go to the bed discreetly sitting next to my brother. "I started doing all this reading.-" Stiles got up abruptly, "Do you even know why a wolf howls?"

"Should I?" Scott asks, "It's a signal." I announce and Stiles points to me, "When a wolfs alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if we heard a wolf howling. That means others could've been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of them." He exclaimed.

Scott looks shocked as he takes in the information, "A whole pack of wolves." He breathed out making eye contact with Stiles. "No...werewolves." Stiles grumbles, as I raise my brows and Scott scoffs. Scott raised to his feet, "You're seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Stiles grabs Scott's arms as I roll my eyes at both boys. "I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible." I squint my eyes at Stiles and then look to Scott.

"Yeah, so I made a good shot." Scott murmured as he grabbed his bag and tried to leave, Stiles stopped him again by going in front of him. "No, you made an incredible shot-" Stiles grabs Scott's bag and throws it on his bed. "I mean...the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People can't just suddenly do that overnight." He takes a breath for a quick second but then continued.

"And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore-" "What!" I snap getting up from my spot and moving next to Stiles. "Okay! Dude, I can't think about this right now. We'll talk tomorrow." Scott decides and I roll my eyes.

"Tomorrow?! What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?" Stiles shouts, "What are you trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

"Okay Scott, Stiles! Enough!" I command, "I'm trying to help." Stiles states calmly. Stiles takes a deep breath and looks into Scott's eyes, "We're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause us to physically change. It also just so happens to be when our bloodlust will be at its peak." Stiles grumbles, "Bloodlust?" Scott repeats with disbelief. "Yeah, our urge to kill." Stiles states, "I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." I squint my eyes at my brother staring at Stiles. "You gotta hear this.-" Stiles grabs a book with a red cover.

"The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse." He puts down the book and looks at Scott with a smirk. "All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does." Stiles concludes as he raises out of his seat putting the book back where he found it. "You gotta cancel this date." Stiles declares as he moves past Scott going into his bag. As he grabs Scott's phone, Stiles says, "I'm going to call her right now." "What are you doing." Scott inquired with a tired tone.