Chapter 6

Another song for this is Uma Thurman by Fallout boy! And my friend AshleySweetlove13 is in this please go check her book out!
*Maddie's point of view*
"Who are you get away from me" I screamed as another demon came into the hotel room.
"Calm down I'm here to get you out of here" in a collected voice.
"Why would a demon want to do that" I asked.
"Because some of us worked for Crowley and we were forced to join her" she replied.
''So let's go before they realize what your doing in here" I said.
"Wait what do I call you" I asked.
"Call me Barb for now" she answered. We got out of the warehouse very easily and then Dean's Impala comes rushing/driving down the path to the warehouse. Dean comes rushing out and puts the demon knife to Barb's throat.
"Dean stop it please she helped me" I yelled to him as I fell into unconsciousness. I woke up to Barb and the boys looking over me. I tried to sit up but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and payed back down.
*Sam's point of view*
"So Barb what made you rescue Maddie from Abaddon?" I asked.
"Well she was bleeding from her abdomen and I don't want to be bossed around by the queen bee" Barb replied.
*Dean's point of view*
"Maddie calm down your alright" I said as I tried to calm her down. She was kicking and punching and thrashing in her bed. I wanted her pain to go away.
"Cas can you come in here and heal Maddie" I said. Cas healed Maddie and she slept peacefully for the rest of the night. I went back to where everybody was and Crowley and Barb were talking about demon-ish stuff. Then I heard a blood curling scream from Maddie's room and I rush in there to see 3'demons dragging her towards the window.
"Get away from her you son of a bitches" I yelled as I slit there throats with the first blade. I was sitting on the floor with demon blood covering my hands. I thought to myself no as I felt adrenaline rushing throughout me wanting to kill. Maddie got over to me to see if I was ok and I knocked her out cold regretting having the mark.