Chapter 9

Abaddon's pov*
"Where did she go" I yelled at my secretary.
"And what happened to the men to go retrieve Maddie" my assistant also yelled.
"I don't know ok" she said in an innocent voice. That's when he came in. That's when I pinned him to the wall and took the first blade and flung it across the room. And that's when it flew back into his hand.
"You think it would be that easy to keep the first blade away from me bitch" Dean Winchester snarled. And then he broke from my powers and started walking towards me as I tried to push him back.
"Your days are over bitch" he said as he shoved the first blade into my gut and my vision started to fade.......
*Dean's pov*
I kept stabbing Abaddon's body. Stabbing her for kidnapping Maddie. Stabbing her for killing innocent people. Reason after reason her body turned into chunks of her flung across the room. That's when Sammy came in with Cas and Maddie holding hands running towards me.
"Dean stop it" he said as Sam took the first blade from me and I fell unconscious on the floor.
*Madeline's pov*
"Sam is he ok is it because me and Cas being together?" I asked.
"No Madeline it's ok it was just the effects of the first blade" he replied to calm me down. I sat down on the nearest bench outside to escape from what was going on. Cas came over and I put my head on his shoulder.
"What will Dean do when he figures out your with me" I asked Cas as I started crying.
"Nothing will happen Madeline calm down" he said as he held me tighter. And at that time all the cares in the world slipped away as I sat on the bench with Cas holding me tight. Eventually I woke up in my bed with the lights off and I could hear everyone laughing and definitely drinking. I looked around to see a dark figure standing in my doorway.
"Madeline I'm so sorry it was the mark that took over me" Dean said.
"No Dean I told you it's fine you don't have to worry" I told him.
"Well then" he said stepping into the room. His eyes were pitch black and he was coming right at me.
"Cas help please get in here" I screamed. Dean locked the door just as Cas tried to get in. Then his eyes turned back to his normal color and I could see he was fighting the demon. Then Cas busted the door open and rushed to my side. Then automatically we were in his heaven again.
"Madeline are you ok" he asked.
"No" I replied removing my hand and again had a knife in my stomach. He healed me again as I fell and started crying.
"What's wrong" he asked.
"I don't know" I said.
"It will be alright" he told me. We sat in his heaven and I told him the pains of my life.
"Cas do you think anything bad will happen to me being with you" I asked.
"I'll make sure nothing happens to you Madeline" he replied. He pulled me in and we kissed like there was no tomorrow.
HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A NEW BOOK YOU WANT ME TO WRITE PLEASE COMMENT! PLEASE KEEP ON READING THE BOOK MIGHT GET MORE DRAMATIC..........