Chapter 4

"Please get away from me let me go please" I cried over and over again as I could taste the salty tears running down my face.
"Abaddon wants you to stay in here until she gets back" the man said In a painful sad sort of way.
"Why does she need me I want to go home please!" I begged even after the door was closed. About an hour later a woman with fiery red hair comes in with two men in suits behind her.
"Please don't be alarmed I'm Abaddon a knight of hell and I'm not here to hurt you" she said In a mother like way that almost felt comforting.
"My friends will find you and they will hurt you bad!" I yelled as I I picked up the nearest weapon and tried to stab her with blinding rage. It sunk right into her heart as I leaned back shocked when she pulled it out and was totally fine!
"I'm sorry Maddie you need the first blade and the mark of Cain to kill me" she said in a more stern voice which made me freeze.
"Well my friend Dean Winchester has it so he can kill you!" I said triumphantly.
"Sweetie you aren't friends" she said as a black smoke slipped in my mouth and Abaddon could see everything that happened between me and Dean.
"Oh sweetie haven't you heard Dean is a heartbreaker" she said as my cheeks turned dark red.
"Just let me go please and how did I get here?" I asked.
"We drugged you so you wouldn't fight and we have a shapeshifter in your place.
*Crowley's point of view*
Moose get up it's almost 12:00 we need to restock the booze and while your at it wake up Squriell.
"Go to hell Crowley oh wait you already have" Maddie(the shapeshifter)said as she came out from her room.
"What are we having for breakfast I'm starving" Dean said while also showering.
"Maddie you seem different" Cas said. When they sat down to eat Maddie grabbed a plastic knife and fork which I thought was suspicious so I grabbed a silver knife and cut her.
"Ahhhhhhhh that hurt" Maddie said as her eyes turned green. I sunk the knife into her gut and she automatically died. Then Dean came out of the shower and saw the silver knife.
"I'm guessing that was a shapeshifter and not Maddie" Dean said.
"Then where is she?" Sam asked.
"We need to find her" Cas said "She might have been captured by Abaddon, let's check her room for sulfur. We walked into the room and what we saw on the windowsill was......sulfur.........
*Maddie's point of view*
"Wait what happened to the rusty garden clipper case me and Dean were working on?" I asked Abaddon.
"My men took care of that for you so you have more time to focus on us" she replied.
"What do you want me to do please I want to go home" I pleaded.
"You are not going anywhere" Abaddon said as she closed the door and I cried all alone in the darkness of my cell.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE! THANKS FOR DEALING WITH MY BAD GRAMMAR I WILL TRY TO POST CHAPTER 5 BY TOMORROW!!