Chapter 7

*Cas's pov*
I run in to see Maddie unconscious on the floor and Dean had locked himself in the bathroom to make sure he didn't kill anyone again after the whole him turning into a demon and so on so forth. I ran over to her put her on the bed and healed her wounds she got from Dean punching her.
"Thank you Cas" she said in a small voice as she pulled me toward her and our lips locked. I pulled back from her and smiled.
"Your welcome Maddie" I replied.
*Maddie's pov*
I am freaking out right now I thought to myself, I just kissed Cas and now I'm torn between him or Dean. Well Dean almost tried to kill me but also saved me I thought weighing my options. And on the other hand Cas healed me 2 times and saved me from internal bleeding in my abdomen which would cause death. Then Dean came out of the bathroom and I automatically pretended to sleep as he came over and kissed my forehead. Ugh he is confusing me even more! I decided to get out of bed and walk around. I got into the living room and Barb rushed over and hugged me.
"Maddie are you ok I thought you were dead thank god Cas helped you!" She said.
"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" I told Barb.
"Hey Sam thanks for umm you know carrying me to my apartment and everything" I said to him.
"No problem Maddie" he told me.
"Oh and Crowley thanks for telling Dean to not kill Barb when I fell unconscious" I also thanked him.
"No problem darling" he replied. Then I went over to Dean and was scared of what would happen next.
"Uh so where do I start" Dean said.
"No Dean it's fine I know what happened with the mark" I replied. I walked back to my room silently and fell asleep. I had a vivid dream of Abaddon standing over my bed with a knife as she stabbed me in the heart. I woke up to Cas standing over my bed calming me down. Thanks Cas as I pecked his cheek and fell asleep.

THANK YOU FOR READING COMMENT WHICH CHARACTER SHOULD MADDIE CHOOSE DEAN OR CAS? YOU CAN DECIDE!!