Part Twenty♡

Austin's P.O.V

THAT IS IT.

I am done with this. I need a plan.

I glance at my food tray.

I think I just found it.

Lyric's P.O.V

The guys all took me out to eat, and made the waiter sing me happy birthday. And, lucky for us, our waiter recognized the guys and gave us all a free desert! It was great.

We're back on the bus now, driving to Florida. It breaks my heart leaving the state without Austin. It also breaks my heart that all the fans in Texas didn't get to see them, and they don't know a bit of what happened.

I have to take my mind off all of this.

I go to my bunk and pull out my ear buds and phone. Hit shuffle, on of mice and men, and went back to the couch in the lounge.

Alan apparently hears the music from my ear buds, because he rips one out and brings something to my attention.

"Why listen to us through your phone when you could listen to us right here, on our bus?"

I swear if I smiled any bigger my eyes would've popped out of my head.

"But, what about the unclean vocals?" I asked, realizing only clean vocals were on this bus.

"You'll just sing them," he said smiling.

I jumped on him and wrapped him in a hug.

"Cmon guys! Time to practice!"

Austin's P.O.V

It was Lyric's birthday today.

I start to cry, and just then is when Carlie walks in.

"Awe what's wrong baby?"

"Don't fucking call me that," I replied.

"Wow someones on his meriod."

"Can't you please just let me go?" I begged. "How sick are you? Are you going to keep me here for the rest of my life?"

"Of course not. Well, your natural born life. I'll probably get rid of you in a day or two."

"Get rid of me?" I asked.

"Yanno, um.. how do I say this without sounding rude? hm," she pauses. "Well, after I do you'll finally be with your mom again"

"What!?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME BEING YOUR HERO? WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME? AFTER EVERYHING IVE EVER DONE FOR YOU?" I shouted, standing up.

"Jesus Christ, Austin. Calm down. It'll be painless, I promise. Its not that I want to kill you. I love you. Can't you see that?" She started to cry. "I just got myself into this huge mess and I know if I'd let you go you'd tell someone. I'm supposed to have a bright future. I'm sorry.." She ran out of the room, slamming and locking the door.

If she's going to kill me, I'm hoping to god my plan will work.

××

Lyric's P.O.V

When I wake up, I realize the bus is still moving, and I fell asleep on Alan, whose body is half on the couch and half falling off.

I giggle to myself but I don't want to get up because I feel like if I move hell completely fall off.

To my luck, he wakes up because of my laugh, and he starts doing the same.

"Okay Ashby, how do you want to do this?"