Part Eight♡

Austin's P.O.V

"NO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CARLILE," Alan screams. "I WILL KILL YOU." I just laugh and go over to tickle him anyway. He started to flail his arms and accidentally slapped me in the face.

Um. OW.

"OH MY GOD AUSTIN ARE YOU OKAY IM SO SORRY HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY?" Alan stands to his feet, and tells me he'll get me an ice pack, before I even have time to tell him that it's okay and I'm fine.

"Push your cares, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside, and leave just one thing in-"

I happily answer my phone, seeing its the poopy bag, Mr. Quinn. "Hi Kel-"

"NO TIME TO TALK," he cuts me off. "I NEED YOU TO FLY TO ORLANDO AND GO TO THE MAIN JAMESON HOSPITAL AND LOOK FOR A GIRL NAMED LYRIC. SHE HAS BLACK HAIR AND A HEAD. IM GOING ON TOUR FOR A COUPLE MONTHS AND WONT BE THERE. I NEED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER. I'LL EXPLAIN THE REST LATER, YOU JUST NEED TO COME FAST. OKAY. BYE. THANKS. BYE." He hangs up.

Whale fuck.

"Sure Kellin, why not," I say, sighing and putting my phone back in my pocket. I'll go looking for a girl in a hospital with black hair, and a head. Kellin, everyone has a head. Thanks for the descriptive details.

Alan walks in with a band-aid, with cats on it, and an ice pack. I laugh and allow him to "fix me up." I wasn't bleeding, but he says band-aids make everything better. Especially the one with cats on them. Classic Alan.

"Thanks Ashby. But I need to do a favor for Kellin, and I refuse to go alone, so you're coming with me. Pack a bag, with about four days worth of clothes in it. Okay? Okay. Im going to pack my stuff. Meet me back in here when you're done." I smile and leave him confused in the lounge.

Since we're in the bus, we're going to the same place, the bunks. Telling him to meet me in the lounge, probably made him more confused.

He came rushing in behind me, asking where we were going. "Orlando," I say, stuffing clothes into a Drop Dead bag. "WE'LL BE IN FLORDA?!!" I already knew what he was going to suggest, and I quickly said, "NO ALAN. WE WILL NOT GO TO DISNEY-"

"PLEASE?" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "ALAN YOU DONT EVEN LIKE DISNEY. YOU CHOSE NICKELODEON OVER DISNEY. YES, I STILL REMEMBER THAT AND YES, IM STILL MAD." I wink and we both laugh. Then I told him what we had to do.

He understood, and finished packing his bag. We were about to leave, but I remembered that Aaron, Phil, and Tino would be pretty worried if we just left and didn't come back for a few days. So, I wrote:

"Alan and I are going to Orlando, to do a favor for Kells. Should be back in a few days. I'll explain later. See ya around.

-Austin"

Then, we're off.

We get to the airport a few minutes later. We're in Cali right now, so going across the country better prove to Kellin that I care. I swear, if he's tricking us..

We board the airplane and Alan begs for the Window seat. "FIIINNNNEEEEE," I grunt.

We sit down and he plugs in his earbuds. Austin, why did you forget yours? I tap Alan and ask if we can share. He says, "Well of course sweet thang." He hands me one, we both set our heads back and close our eyes.

This is going to be a long trip.

---------------------------------------------

"We will be landing in Florida in exactly a half an hour," I hear over the loud speaker, waking me up. I wake up Alan, and tell him we'll get there in exactly thirty minutes. He gets a smile on his face and I know what he's gonna do. He's gonna time us, to prove the pilot wrong. I say, "A minute probably already passed, so set the timer for 29:00 minutes." He does a thumbs-up and does it.

We land exactly thirty TWO minutes later. AND Alan had it set for 29:00 minutes. So TECHNICALLY we landed thirty THREE minutes later. Me and Alan laughed amongst our selves after leaving the plane, for making a fool out of the pilot. "We're smart asses," I say. He smiles and nods.

"Orlando is about an hour away, so we'll have to rent a car," He says, looking at his phone. I nod, and we walk to the nearest car place. We rented a punch buggy, just for the hell of it, and to watch people punch each other when we drive past.

We have a sick sense of humor.

We're great.

We're on our way to the hospital, and he asks if Kellin told me anything about this girl. "Well," I start, "Her name is Lyric, and she has black hair... Oh, and she has a head."

He giggles, realizing Kellin wasn't too specific.

We arrive at a hospital, 58 minutes later, yes, I timed him, just to tease him. I really hope this is the right one. He says he'll just stay in the car, while I go visit her. "You sure?" I asked. "Uh, yeah." He looks down. "You okay Alan?" He nods and smiles. "Im just, Shy. Ill meet her eventually."

"Okay," I say. I shut my door and start walking away. I go right back to the car and open my door again. "Yes?" he asks, teasing. "Forgot something.." I smirked and cracked a window. he laughed and wished me luck.

I go in and ask if there's a girl named Lyric here, with black hair and a head. The nurse gives me a strange look, nods, and tells me she's on the fifth floor in room eight. "Thanks," I say, and head for the elevator. I get to the number five floor, and find room eight. I was happy to find a girl with black hair and a head. She looked at me, and I saw her face. She looked surprised, excited, and startled.

"Hey, Lyric," I smile and am glad to see her not confused by me calling her Lyric. This must be her. "I'm Austin. I will be your guardian for awhile." I bow, and I can see her do a small laugh.