𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hi, this is my first time posting on wattpad, so I apologize beforehand if I do anything wrong. My grammar isn't that bad, I know when to use you're or your and they're or their. So hopefully I won't damage your brain cells by not having bad grammar lol. This story is not in paragraph form like the usual ones, it's a comic/manga or whatever you want to call it. It will be self-drawn drawings, and it will be colored. It's basically like one of the webtoons but on wattpad! If you're wondering what art style I'll be drawing it in, I'll be drawing it in the normal game art style. The cover is made by me for your information, and I was thinking about doing it with that art style but it just takes too long. For more information on the story, I will just be remaking the "High school AU". (Link is in the description) Feel free to check it out! Also, this is gonna be my first time drawing smut, but it will be censored. I hope people actually find this and take the time to read it. I'll try to have motivation to finish the chapters quick! Thanks for taking your time to read this, looking forward to letting you guys read my manga!

-Sora 

P.S: Maybe in the future I will make more manga/comic versions of Pico x Keith stories. So I hopefully you guys get some recommendations for me! Also, the SNPK stands for Sasunaru (Sasuke x Naruto) and Pico x Keith. My favorite ships.✨