chapter:20<selfish/space>

Who is it rosie? I asked her because someone knocks but i was busy packing my things..

it's lisa she stated what? I looked at her confusely i mean she gave me your phone she said you left it at the balcony she added i quickly stood up to get her my phone because i don't want her to see my lockscreen she will tease me about it but it's too late she already saw it before i even get it..

So that's the reason why you asked me to get a picture of her huh? She said teasingly...

Aishh stop it rosie i just want to and there's nothing wrong about it i confidently tell her....

Well your lucky if she didn't tried to open that she stated and chuckled and it made me shocked wait did she opened it rosie? I asked her i don't know either she stated...

Oh my god rosie it's so embarrassing if she did saw this why did i left it aishh i told her and facepalmed don't worry jen she won't be mad at you just because of that she stated...

Aren't she mad at me right now? I asked her remembering what i did well it's for you to find out jen gotta go now I'll help chu she stated before leaving me alone...

I continued to pack my things because we'll be back to seoul tomorrow after i packed my things i went straight to my bed and look at the ceiling...

Did she opened my phone omg it's so embarrassing i said to myself and covered my fave with my palm but then i decided to take a look for my phone...

Then i saw a hundred of message from hyun asking me to talk he's so stubborn i told him to stop why can't he understand it...

Stop bothering me hyun i told you i wasn't interested in you and stop asking for me to talk to you we don't have something to talk about if i remember... I texted him i was already so tired and i don't want to be more exhausted anymore...

I was about to put my phone down when a message pops again..i know you have feelings for me jen just a bit i can feel it please let's talk why does he dont wanna stop...

he's making me more stressed i'll tell you if i wanted to talk to you but not for now hyun i just replied for him to stop..

I turned off the lights and was about to go sleep but when i closed my eyes i see her and...i remember the days i hurted her it was damn a mistake...

I wanted to make it up for her but my shyness is eating me whenever i try to approach her i feel so awkward everytime around her and that's what makes me feel uncomfortable...

I can make it up to her but I'm afraid that she'll reject and just ignore me I'm afraid that she might leave me I'm afraid of her~~...

I closed my eyes and a tear escaped my eyes ~I'm afraid of her finding new call me selfish but i want her just for me because i felt like She's not just my girlfriend..

She's my safe place, my peace,she is not just part of my life but she's part of me she has something that completes me it's my heart

She's the only person that can make it flutter she's the only person that can make me fall inlove everytime she smiles,everytime she laugh she makes me happy

And that's all i want she's not a girlfriend for me because she's a half of me she's my partner in life and i can't replace her...

I have been hurted her in many ways but i know i did show her what i feel how i love her in a million ways she's my sunshine and i can't bare living without her

I would make it up to you my lili but not for now i will let you heal for a mean time and get you back i will tell you everything so you'll be mine your always be mine

I don't care what anybody else say but i know I'm selfish when it come to you i owned you and it will never be changed.....