24

" Yah! Kim Taehyung, stop playing around !"
" Joon, no don't pick it, you'll break it."
" Hobi you're supposed to dust those statues not talk to them."

The morning view was something like this. The oldest of the group, Jin, scolding and getting mad at the troublemakers, and the rest of the group trying to calm him down before he throws his hand at them. In short it was a chaotic mess.

" Let me do it." Yoongi swiftly took the box from Jimin's hand. If you think that Jimin was carrying a heavy box, too big for his small frame that could hurt him and the baby, well you're wrong.

It was a small box. One that was the side of Jimin's palm. But Yoongi being the protective alpha he is, has to stop Jimin from doing anything at all. Whatever chore Jimin would try to do, Yoongi would butt in.

" I'll dust it." He takes the dusting cloth out of Jimin's hand. And starts cleaning the photograph that Jimin was cleaning before.
" Hyung, I can do it." Jimin takes it back from Yoongi, fed up with the older's act.

" Dust is not good for the baby, go rest." He tries his best to sound stern so Jimin would take him seriously but he failed miserably at that.

" He's whipped." Jin whispers to Namjoon and Hobi who were watching the scene from the kitchen.

" Fine." Jimin waddles away from there towards the three musketeers who were spying on them.
On seeing Jimin walking into their direction, they pretended to be busy in cleaning.

" Hyung, can I help ?" Jimin eyes the already crystal clear crockery that the three were trying to clean.
Just as Jin was about to say something, Namjoon dropped another plate. The hard impact with the floor made it shatter into pieces. This is surely a bad day for him.

" Sorry." Namjoon shows his smile before Jin could even have the time to get mad at him.
" I don't think you'll be safe here." He looks up at Jimin with a smile and shot Namjoon a deadly glance. He'll deal with the clumsy man later.

He looks at Hoseok with hopeful eyes if he could help him. But he was rejected by him too.

With a foolish grin on his face, Yoongi watched a sulking Jimin making his way towards the second floor, where Taehyung and Jungkook currently were.

He stopped just at the door and decided to observe them before announcing his presence.
" Hyung, show me again how did you do that." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with fascinating eyes.
Taehyung grins on catching Jungkook's interest. With a simple spin he balanced the silver tray on his finger. Jimin thought it was a lame trick.

" See, it's easy." Taehyung giggles at how amazed Jungkook is.
" Come here, I'll teach you." Jungkook instantly ran upto him on hearing that.

Jimin watched the scene with a smile on his face. Atleast Jungkook is happy and enjoying himself, he's thankful for that.

" What're you doing here?" Jimin jumps back when the deep voice spoke so close to his ear. With his hand on his heart he stare at Yoongi.
" You scared me." Yoongi gave him an apologetic smile, rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't think that it'd actually startle him that much.

" Jin hyung asked me to get some ingredients for lunch. You wanna tag along ?"
Jimin thinks for awhile at the offer. He's actually getting bored in the house so, it'll be nice to get some fresh air.

" Okay." Yoongi tries to hide his smile. He don't want to show how excited he is, feeling like he just scored a date with his crush.

" Yoongi ah." Jin shouts his name on spotting the duo heading out. A object soon flies towards Yoongi's direction, thanks to his fast reflexes he was able to catch it.

" Take my uncle's car, it's outside." Yoongi mouths a quick 'thank you'. He grabbed his keys tightly and walked outside with Jimin behind him.

The car standing at the front was an old model. The almost worn out rusty colour and permanent dents gave it away. But atleast it was still in working condition. It took some time for the engine to get started, other than that it was working just fine.

Yoongi took the driver's seat and Jimin sat on the passenger seat. They didn't knew much about the directions around so they kept asking locals for help.

After some minutes of asking and driving with a hunch, they were successful in finding a small market.

Even though, Yoongi had more knowledge about the grocery shopping he let the younger do it, not wanting to break his heart again.

So, he just silently watched how Jimin choose the best vegetables and fruits after so much thinking and comparing them to the others. He someone find it sexy when Jimin bargained with the shopkeeper.

Their shopping was mostly like that, Jimin checking the ingredients thoroughly and Yoongi checking Jimin out.

With Jimin by his side the shopping was done sooner than expected. As they were walking towards their car, Yoongi heard someone addressing them.
" Aigoo, such a lovely couple." The old grandma that was selling persimmon said.

The small compliment brought an instant smile to his face.
" Thank you." He said politely. She don't know how her small sentence just made his day.

" I'll take one basket of them." Jimin tries to stop Yoongi from buying it, they were already exceeding their budget given by Jin and the persimmon weren't even on the list. But Yoongi didn't listen to him.

" I told you not to buy it." He said to Yoongi who was now carrying another bag in his hands.
" She was a sweet lady." Jimin rolled his eyes at that. Of course, she was. He knew it was a tactic to sell her fruits. He can't believe Yoongi just fell for it.

Sitting on the seat, he was waiting for the older to get in. Yoongi was contemplating with something.
" Wait for some time." He said and just disappeared after that, leaving Jimin alone in the car.

It took him several minutes to finally some back.
" Where did you go ?"
Yoongi didn't replied and just gave him a foolish smile.
" Close your eyes."

" No." He replied bluntly, thinking that it was a little too childish.
" Please." He mumbled something incoherent before finally closing them.

He felt Yoongi's soft hand touching around his neck, he was tempted to open his eyes but he managed to keep them shut.

" Now open them." The warmth of Yoongi's hands were gone.
He opened his eyes, not knowing what to expect. He looked down on feeling something cold around his neck.

It was a beautiful necklace. He took the pendant in his hand, touching the fragile thing with his fingertips. A beautiful daisy pendant adorned the chain.

" What is this ?" Jimin asks not being able to take his eyes off.
" A gift." The older answered while starting the engine.

Jimin doesn't say anything to that. There was a smile on his face this time and Yoongi was happy with that. He was happy to be the reason behind that smile.

" That's not the way we came through." Jimin watches as they took a different turn than before.

Yoongi looks at his watch again. They have a long time before lunch. And even the sky is so pretty today. So blue like a sea. There's not even a cloud. It's a perfect day to have some fun.

" We're going to the beach."