Sick day for Jayden and Emily

Jayden couldn't sleep,he didn't feel good so he started to cry. Lauren said"Jay-Jay? What's wrong honey"? Jayden said"I don't feel good Sissy". Lauren said"Oh Honey. Do you wanna wake up Uncle Gi"? Jayden nodded. Lauren wrapped his red tiger stripped Blanket around him and they went to Wake up their Uncle. Mentor Gi was in the Infirmary with Emily. Mentor Gi said"Jayden? What's wrong"? Lauren said"Jay-Jays sick Uncle".  Mentor Gi said"Emily's sick too. Here lay him over here". Lauren laid him down on the bed,Giving him his Pacifier. Lauren said"Feel  better Jay-Jay". Morning... Jayden threw up. Emily had a low fever while Jayden had a High fever. Emily said"Mentor! Jayden threw up"! Mentor said"Ok. I'll get it cleaned up,Jayden you need to get changed,Go see Lauren". Jayden nodded and went to find Lauren. Lauren said"What Happened baby? Did you throw up"? Jayden nodded. Lauren said"Oh honey,It's ok. Your sick baby. C'mon let's change your clothes and get that Pull-up changed too". Jayden lifted up his arms,wanting Lauren to picked him up. Lauren picked him up. Lauren felt his forehead and checks. Lauren said"Your burning up Baby boy,Do you wanna take some medicine after we get you changed"? Jayden nodded. Jayden said"Hurts,Sissy". Lauren said"What hurts honey"? Jayden said"Throat hurts and I gots a Headache". Lauren said"Oh Jay-Jay,I'll give you some Medicine after we get you changed". Lauren carried Jayden to their room and changed his clothes,then his pull-up. Jayden said"Sissy. My head hurts"! Lauren said"Ok baby,I'm getting your Medicine". Lauren got out the the Medicine and Jayden's Medicine dropper,then sucked up the Medicine into the dropper. Lauren said"Here baby,here's your Medicine". Jayden allowed Lauren to give him the Medicine. Later... All the Rangers except for Emily and Jayden where training. Mentor Gi put Lauren incharge of Training while he took care of Jayden and Emily. Mentor took their Temperature. Mentor Gi said"Emily,It sees your fever still isn't coming down and Jayden yours is High. We need to give you some fever medication". Jayden said"O'tay *sneezes* Uncle Gi". Mentor Gi got the Medicine and Jayden's Medicine dropper and sucked up the Medicine into the dropper. Jayden let his Uncle give him the Medicine. Mentor Gi said"Good boy. Jayden? Do you want Anything to eat kiddo"? Jayden said"Soup pease and a Baba". Mentor Gi said"Of course Nephew. Emily? Would you like Anything"? Emily said"A grilled cheese sandwich". Mentor Gi said"Ok. How bout Jucie or Anything to drink"? Emily said"Jucie,Pls Mentor". Mentor Gi said"Ok". Mentor left to get the food. Jayden said"Emmy"? Emily said"What is it Litle Red"? Jayden said"Want Sissy to cuddle wif' me". Emily said"Sissy doesn't want to get sick and you wouldn't like it if your Sissy was sick. I can cuddle with you". Jayden said"Ok". Jayden moved closer to Emily and cuddled with her. After Eating a Later Lunch,Emily and Jayden where fast asleep. Cuddled next to each other.