B.T.R'S Visit with the Rangers

Lauren and the others where getting the House ready for Kendall and His Friends to come Visit. Jayden was Training,He couldn't be Little Day with People coming over. Lauren said"Kendall and the guys are on their way". Jayden had slipped backwards and cursed. Lauren went outside and said"C'mere". Jayden said"Laura! Stop Parenting Me"! Lauren said"What did you Just say to me"?! Jayden said"You heard me,Stop the Parentalness"! Lauren grabbed Jayden and took off her belt,Then whipped Jayden 16 times. Lauren said"Now pls behave Today,Kendall and his Friends are coming over ". Jayden nodded,Hugging his sister. Lauren wiped away his tears and said"There we go,Now go get dressed". Jayden Said"Sissy I need help with picking out my outfit". The Doorbell rang.It was Kendall and his Friends,Carlos,James and Logan. Jayden's wearing a red shirt and Black jeans. Lauren and Jayden Answered the door. Kendall said"Hey Lauren,Hi Jayden". Jayden was hiding behind Lauren. Kendall said"You don't need to be afraid of Us Jayden". Lauren said"Jay-Jays just Nervous,Maybe if him and Carlos interact with each other he'd be more comfortable". Kendall said"Good idea". James said"Sweet house". Kevin said"I can tell this one's the dumb one". James said"Who you calling dumb Bookworm"?! Kendall said"James Diamond! Do not yell at Anyone". James said"Sorry Kendall". Lauren said"Wow,You really take charge". Lauren and Kendall were talking in the kitchen. James was with Mia,Logan was with Kevin,Emily and Antonio,while Carlos and Jayden where outside. Carlos said"Hi,I'm Carlos". Jayden said"H-Hi, I'm J-Jayden". Carlos and Jayden became friends. Later... Jayden was playing with his Zord.

Then Kendall came outside and said"What's that"? Jayden said"Nofing"

Then Kendall came outside and said"What's that"? Jayden said"Nofing". The loin zord Roared at Kendall. Kendall said"That thing just roared at me". Jayden chucked it up in the air,the Zord transformed and Jayden caught it. Kendall said"Well we've gotta go". Lauren said"Ok. Bye Guys"! Kendall said"Bye Lauren! Bye Jayden"! Carlos gave Jayden a hug and said"Bye Jayden"! The four of them left and went home. Jayden said"I need a Nap". Lauren said"Ok. How about I give you a Nice bath and get you a bottle 🍼"? Jayden lifted up his arms wanting to be picked up. After his bath and a Warm Bottler,Jayden in his crib.