Father's Day

Today's Father's day,So Mentor Gi called the Father's of his Students to come spend the day with their kids. Jayden always feels sad,Lauren Resents it and Antonio dreads it. All the Rangers where asleep Till 6:30. Mentor Gi said"I have a Surprise,Since it's Father's day I've called up your dads and they'll be coming here". Jayden looked down at the Floor. After breakfast... Mentor Gi heard the doorbell and went to Answer it. Emily and Mike ran up to their dad. Emily said"Daddy! I've missed  you". Mike said"Dad"! Miles said"I've missed you two sooo much"! Mia said"Papa! You came"! Walter said"Of course I did". Kevin said"Hey Dad". The 4 rangers and their dads went into the kitchen. Miles said"Hey Jayden,It's been forever since I've you. I haven't seen you since you where 4 yrs old". Jayden hid behind Antonio. Lauren said"C'mon you two Let's go out back". They both followed Lauren outside. Lauren said"Tonio? How come your dad isn't here"? Antonio said"I can't tell you yet. Mentor Gi will have to tell you the Truth when he's out here". Jayden had his head on Antonio's lap,Laying on the bench. Jayden Said"Ok". With the others... Mike and Emily where playing a game with their dad. Mike said"Remember when we played this when we where kids"? Emily said"Yeah".  Miles said"So who was that boy with the 2 Shiba kids"? Mike said"Antonio. He became our New Ranger awhile ago,before Jayden came". Miles said"Oh that's Jason put Him into Hiding so he could train and learn the seal". Emily said"Daddy! Come look at our Room"! Miles said"Ok babygirl". Mike said"We have a bunkbed in our room". Miles followed his kids to the Room. Kevin said"Hey dad,How's Mom"? Walter said"She's doing fine. Your older brother Terry has been missing his little brother and Sister". Mia said"I miss him too". Later,After Walter and Miles left... Mentor Gi said"So Antonio has Finally decided it's time to tell you his Secret". Jayden said"Yeah,so What is it". Mentor Gi said"Well,Antonio is your Brother. Lauren I don't know if you remember but one of your  birthdays you wished for a younger brother. Jason and Charlotte got lucky when your mother we pregnant. When Antonio was born,Jason asked why his son had a different skin color and the doctor said it was because your Grandmother had also been born with that skin tone. By time Antonio was 2,Jayden was born. You two where happy. Then when you where 7,Antonio was 6 and Jayden was 5. Your Father took him and gave him to Another Family erasing yours and Jayden's memories of him right before Jayden went into Hiding,He didn't The Nighlock to get to both his sons".Jayden said"We're brothers"? Antonio said"Yes,We are. My birth certificate proves it". Antonio showed it. Lauren said"Wow,I can't believe it". Jayden said"Now I have a big sister and a big brother" jayden hugged him. Antonio said"Should we tell the others"? Mentor Gi said"Not Now". Jayden said"Wait,how come mom died after I was born"? Mentor Gi said"Because just after you were born,A Nighlock disguised as a Human,Poisoned her. And we all know how your father died. On Christmas,Coming home". Jayden said"Don't need a Reminder". Lauren popped him and said"Quit it". Mentor Gi said"Let's go inside it's getting Late". All 3 kids followed him. Antonio had Jayden on his back. Mentor Gi said"Alright Rangers Time for Bed. We have to get up Very early". Everyone went to bed. Lauren and Jayden where happy,Finding out they had a Brother. All them changed into Pajamas and went to Bed. Jayden was Happy knowing he Now has a Big Brother.