Kevin Learns the Truth and Apologies to Jayden

Lauren,Mia,Emily,Mike and Antonio where waiting for Kevin to come home from shopping with Gi. Jayden was taking a Nap. When they got home Gi led Kevin out to the backyard. Kevin said"What's this all about"? Mentor Gi said"We've gathered up to talk to you about My Nephew and why he's Little". Lauren said"When he was born,My dad knew he'd be different than me. Other than the 3 year age difference. When he was Sent away,Di Suika took him to the Doctors and they tested him,he was diagnosed with Autism. Di suika broke the News to him gently seeing how sensitive of a Child he was. Jayden knew he was different from others. Anyways Jayden's Littleside is a way for him to  not be worried about anything and Let someone take care of him. And since He never got to have a Goodchild it helps him have". Kevin said"I just thought he was Just a Freak. I never knew he was Autistic". Lauren said"If you Asked me to Tell I would've told you. Instead of you Bullying and Making my brother cry. You really hurt him and I hate seeing my Baby brother so Upset". Mike said"Yeah,Poor little Red's scared of you. Heck he doesn't even want to train when you're out here". Kevin said"I'm sorry,I didn't know what I was doing". Lauren said"It's ok. We forgive. Now All of Us want you to Apologize to Jayden,as well". Kevin Nodded and went inside. Jayden was watching TV,Wearing jeans and a T-shirt but the Pull-up was showing a little. Jayden saw Kevin and got scared. Kevin said"Jayden,wait. I'm really sorry for what I did. I didn't even know that you're Autistic or why you have this 'Littleside'. Now I know Why. Could you forgive me"? Jayden said"Of course". Kevin hugged him. Kevin said"Maybe your sister could teach how to handle you. My only younger sibling is Mia". Jayden said"Sissy taught the others when they found out". Kevin said"Have you ever went Rollerskatting"? Jayden said"No,Sissy says it's too Dangerous and that I could get hurt". Kevin said"Oh Nonsense,I've rollerskated all my life". Jayden said"I gotta listen to My Big sister,She's always been looking out for me since I was born. But when I got put into Hiding at 5,Lauren promised she'd never let  anything like that keep us apart". Jayden and Kevin Spend the rest of the day talking about Each other and their Siblings. All the other Rangers where Busy with other stuff.  Kevin was Telling Jayden about his Childhood with Mia.