Cupcake War!!

HEY EVERYONE!!! happy b-lated valyntines day and all that otther mushy gushy stuff!!

so here is another chapter and its pretty short but i hope you all like it still! i would like to give a shout out to @chello_8993 in case she sees this because she wrote a message that i had seen talking about the most recent chapter of FT that came out and i couldnt agree with her anymore than i have! if any of you lovely readers know about Fairy Tail i HIGHLY suggest you go check out her books. they are awesome and the brings on the feels! Q~Q

ALSO! I would love to dedicate this chapter to @FabulousMinion for being such a great help with this chapter! this ones for you and i hope you enjoy it!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: CUPCAKE WAR!

"Snacks, movies, and two ice packs?" Yuuki asked.

"Triple check" Ryouta responded while giving the bag he had a nice pat.

"Okay, I think you are all set to die then." Yuuki said while trying to hold back his laughter.

"Ha-ha Yuuki, now shut up and go away" Ryouta said as he swung the bag at his head, missing by a few centimeters. Walking out his room he weaved his way through the back house and out the back door. Deciding to run the mile distance to the Midnight Gladiolus territory. After about ten minutes he finally reached the boarder and was met with two warrior wolves that recognized him immediately and began to tease him.

"Here to see your lil' mate are ye boy?" Roger, who was in his late forties asked as he brought Ryouta into a head lock n ruffled around his hair. It seems as if everyone in both packs know that Valynteania was Ryoutas mate except for the mate herself. Ryouta didn't want her to know until she became of age which was her eighteenth birthday. Shaking away from Rogers hold he fixed his hair before looking at the men before him and sticking out his hand. Roger and Wilhelm, the other warrior looked at him curiously before each shaking his hand.

"You guys take good care of my mate, don't let anyone injure her." Was all he said before walking away towards the Midnight Gladiolus pack house. Upon entering there was yelling coming from everywhere, children run to and fro covered in what looked like pink and blue frosting? Curious as to what is going on he followed the children into the dining area where he was met with more blues, pinks, reds and purples. He got the distinct smell of chocolate and figured that the brown blobs he saw on the ground was cake batter.

"Get back over here Ryan before I shove this cupcake up where the sun don't shine!" a voice yelled as two kids flew by Ryouta. He stumbled back a bit and just took in the scene ahead of him. Before he could utter a word, Valynteania and Alex came barreling out from the kitchen covered in more frosting than anyone else and yelling out "CUPCAKE WAR!!!" Like most of the other pack members Ryouta just stood back and enjoyed the moment. Taking his phone out and snapping a few pictures here and there, even taking a video right when both rivaling siblings slipped on frosting sending everyone down like a domino effect. That had everyone laughing heartedly and caused those participating to look up and smile sheepishly at the adults. One of the pack members who Ryouta figured was the mother of a few pups clapped her hands before telling them it was time to clean up there mess, well at least after they took a group photo. Two hours and bucket loads of soup later the dining hall, kitchen and anywhere else effected by the war was cleaned spotless and everyone was tired.

"Had fun Ai?" Ryouta asked smirking down at the blushing girl in front of him. It had been weeks since he had seen her and he missed her dearly. Valynteania smiled and nodding her head vigorously.