The Visit and The Letter

HELLO EVERYONE! its been a while since ive last updated. i was having an internal battle with myself as to whether i should continue with this story or just completely trash it. i know some of you like it from the 100+ veiws i have but not knowing exactly what you guys think makes me doubt if i should continue. so i strongly ask that you guys leave comments below and let me know what you think!

This chappie is dedicated to my good friend @jchong! shes an awesome person and a great listener! i havent known her long and i already know i love this girl! this ones for you and i hope you like it!

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that time of the year again, where Ryouta would wake to the sounds of the cold winter wind knocking again his window pane and the sound of feet running from here to there within the pack house. Sitting up and stretching his arms over his head he started a mental count down, before he could even reach two he was tackled by two bodies that had them tumbling backwards and him knocking his head against his headboard.

“Wake up Ry-nii/Ryouta” the two smiling and shaking him as him their lives depended on it. It had been a thing for Valynteania that starting twelve days before Christmas she would go over to the Tsukinos' pack house and wake Ryouta up early in the morning to do; well, Christmas things. But when little Artemis was born she had to alter her ways a bit so that he would be able to partake in the fun as well.

“I’m awake I’m awake!” he yelled out while throwing both of them off him and onto the other side of his bed. As soon as his eyes landed on them once again he couldn’t help but burst into laughter. Valynteania and Artemis were both dressed in matching reindeer onesies with their noses painted red. Not wanting to forget this moment Ryouta took out his phone and started taking pictures of the two much to Valynteanias’ dismay.

“Give me that phone Ryouta!” she yelled out before lunging at him and effectively knocking all three of them out of the bed. Artemis laughed and squeaked out “help im being squished by two giant monsters!” before laughing more when the “monsters” started to tickle him. Valynteania glared at both of the boys before grabbing one of ryoutas pillows and hitting them with it. Once she grew tired she puffed out her cheeks and sat back, clutching the pillow to her chest. She buried her face into the pillow for few minutes before looking up again to be blinded by a flash and hear both Ryouta and artemis laughing. She threw the pillow at them and Ryouta caught it with ease. Valynteania stuck her tongue out while standing up and snatching the pillow back. She grabbed artemis’ hands and dragged him back to the bed and cuddled him while glaring at Ryouta.

“I hope you know I hate you right now.” She said before closing her eyes.

“Psh, you love me” Ryouta said as he climbed into the bed as well. Artemis had different ideas and shoved him off the bed before he could eve lie down. That earned him a fit of laughter out of Valynteania and a glare from his elder brother.

“you do realize that you are on MY bed which means I can lay on MY BED if I please.” Ryouta said as he once again climbed onto the bed and got comfortable while still glaring at artemis.

“Ryouta don’t glare at him like that” Valynteania said but he still continued to glare.

“Ryouta“

“Ai. Sleep. Now.”

“But-“

“Do you hear that Ai?” Ryouta asked as he got comfortable and peered down at her. Artemis had already fallen asleep while the two were bickering at one another.

 “I don’t hear anything Ryouta." she deadpaned.

“EXACTLY. There’s nothing but silence meaning I can still sleep. Which therefore means shut up, close your eyes and sleep my Ai” he said while tucking a piece of stray hair from her face. Valynteania laughed before burying her face into the pillow and slowly drifting to sleep. Ryouta chuckled before closing his own eyes but before he could allow slumber to pull him in a knock was heard at his door. He grumbled incoherent words before slowly getting up and opening the door.