??

I know that y'all are so mad at me for not updating in a long ahh time but here you go.

----------------

?? Pov

" Don't think just because that happened imma let you go. "

" Why did you take me in the first place? "

" Because my boss , a very close friend of yours , told me too I didn't want to do it but I did it anyway. "

I smiled at what I was hearing. Mike is actually thinking he's gonna get money for this . I texted Mike and told him to bring her to me. I smiled in satisfaction as I slowly twisted my knife on my finger.

The bitch is finally going to be mine.

-------------

Mike pov

I got a text from my boss telling me to bring her to him. Finally I just want my money but yet again I do care for Miyah a little bit. I texted him back telling him okay. I made a u-turn and drove to the warehouse.

" Where we going? " Miyah asked, looking out the window as rain started to pour down.

" To visit a little friend of mine " I said, looking at the road.

I heard her sigh and get comfortable in her seat. After twenty minutes of driving , I finally made it to the abandoned warehouse. I got out my car without waking Miyah up and went to her side and opened her door. I carefully slid my arms under her and carried her bridal style into the warehouse. I reached my bosses door then knocked.

---------------

?? Pov

I heard an knock on my door and pointed to my door indicating to open the door ,my doorman, Billy ,opened it. Mike came in with Miyah in his arms sleep.

" Tie her up in a chair then pour water on her and put something over her eyes " I oredered, as everyone did what was said.

" I tied her and tied one of my bandanas over her eyes tightly , she can't see a thing " Mike said, leaving the room.

I nodded. " Pour water on her "

--------------

Miyah Pov

I woke up to water being poured on me I tried to wipe my eyes but I couldn't because I was tied to a ch-WAIT I'M TIED TO  CHAIR.

" Where am I ? " I asked , trying to get out of the chair.

No one answered.

" I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEARD ME MIKE! " I yelled, to only get slapped on my right cheek.

" You don't yell at me , you little bitch " A voice said. It wasn't Mike.

" Who are you and where am I ? " I asked again , hoping to get an answer.

" Dont worry about it " the voice started. " Just know your here because I'm going to kill you tonight ".

" Why ? " I whispered. " What did I ever do to you ? ".

" Take the bandana off " The voice said.

They took the bandana off and my vision was kind of blurry. I blinked a couple times then my vision became completely clear.

It was Prodigy , with a knife in his hand.