The date

Friday 7:00- Kayla pov

"Rain down on me let your love just fall like rain drops rain on meeeee, rain down on me let your love just shower me"

I sang while I was in the shower. I got out and went to my closet pulling out my outfit for tonight. The girls came in my room doing my make-up and hair.Once they got down I put on my outfit and went downstairs and plugged my phone in the outlet and went on my instagram. I had 12,000 new  followers ever since I worked at the perez house and hanged out with mindless behavior I've been a instagram celebrity. I heard a knock on the door and got up and opened it.

Jacob:(staring) you look beautiful

Me:(Blushing) Thanks

Jacob: Ready to go?

Me:Oh Yeah

We got to the car and he opens the door for me I got in an reached for my seatbelt and put it on. He got to his side of the car and did the same. While driving we was listening to Rock the boat by Aaliyah and singed with her. Jacob laughed and we reached the beach, where a blanket and roses were laying on the sand by the shore.

Me:It's beautiful

Jacob: Yeah almost as beautiful as you

Me:(Blushing)Thanks

Jacob: Come on and sit

Me:(sitting down) This is wonderful

Jacob: Yeah well it took me all day to set this up

Me:You did all that for me?

Jacob: Yes I'll do anything for you

Me:(almost crying) Aww

Jacob: Wanna walk along the sea shore?

Me:Yes that would be wonderful

Jacob:okay(holding out hand)

Me:Thanks(grabs his hand)

We walked along the shore line side by side. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me tight 5 minutes went pass and he suddenly stopped.

Jacob: Kayla I know you might not like me and like me only as a friend or brother but I love you and like you with all my heart and Kayla would you be my girlfriend?  

Me:Yess(Jumping up and down hugging him)

Jacob:Okay(hugs back)

We went back to his car and drove back to my house. He opened the car door for me and walked me to the door.

Me:Thanks for the date it was really romantic

Jacob: Well thank you for going

It was an awkward silence until I saw him leaning in and I leaned in and crashing my lips into his. His lips are just so wonderful and he's a awesome kisser. He pulled away giving me a hug.

Jacob:Well bye kayla

Me:Bye Jacob

He smiled then walked away to his car and got in and pulled off.

I went to my room, took a shower, and then got in my bed and was thinking how Jacob is mine now until I feel asleep. 

The song she was singing was Rain by: swv and I know this chapter was boring but imma keep on writing my book and imma do the boys povs don't worry I'm doing thierepovs when things get pretty intense!

                              ~Miyah~