Yess!

Tuesday 10:30am- Jacob POV:

                I really like kayla and Im planning on asking her to be mine. She makes me have butterflies and she's not like other girls. Shes a person that im deeply in love with. The crew and I are at Walmart getting things for our movie night tonight.

Kayla:Jacob how about these?*hold up a bag of skittles*

Me:Sure

Kayla:Okay*puts the skittles in cart*

Me:Um.....Makayla I know we been friends only for 3 weeks now and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?

Kayla: Yes I will!

Me:Okay how about Friday?

Kayla: Yeah what time?

Me:Um....what about 8:00pm?

Kayla: Okay sounds good

Roc POV:

I love Miyah she is so funny and sweet. She gives me butterflies and I think I love her. The crew and I split up in Walmart and Im with miyah.

Miyah:What kind of drinks..... Pepsi or Coke?

Me: Um....how about both?

Miyah: Okay*puts it in cart*

Me: Jamiyah I have been waiting to ask you this but will you be mine?

Miyah: Yes I will*jumps on me and hugs me*

Me:Great

We left Walmart and went to Jacob's house. Jacob is going though movies and Kayla is texting someone. Miyah she's texting someone too. I see Prod and Ray playing the ps3 and decided to join them.

Miyah POV:

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and got it out to see Kayla has texted me on kik.

~TEXT CONVO~

Kaylatofly: Omg guess what girl!

Miyah+Roc: What!

Kaylatofly: Jacob asked me on a date! and what's up with your kik name?

Miyah+Roc: Yay and Im Rocs girl now!

kaylatofly:Yay and when did this happen?

Miyah+Roc: In Walmart today

Kaylatofly: Yeah that's when he asked me too!

Miyah+Roc: Ight bye girl the movie coming on

~END OF CONVO~

We all sat down on the couch and started to watch the movie. Jacob and Kayla was cuddling while I was laying on Rocs chest. Ray and Prod was on the floor sitting down all alone I feel bad they have to be by themselves. The good thing is that me and kayla friends from middle school are visiting but Kayla don't know it's a surprise.

Author Note: I know this was boring but the next chapter might be better I dont know but I might update between 12:00-3:00.

               -Amiyah bye loves