Out to eat part 1 (before they left)

Roc pov

After what happened yesterday with the Kayla situation , I've been really quite and distant from Miyah. I know I shouldn't but it's the only way of clearing my head and from Miyah to know what happened. Right now I'm in my bed watching, The Wood, and eating popcorn. I heard the door open to see it was Miyah coming in.

'' Hey baby '' She said, putting her stuff down and taking of her shoes.

'' Hey '' I whispered.

'' So...what you wanna do? '' She asked, sitting on my lap.

'' Ohhh I don't know, we can do whatever you want '' I said , looking at her necklace that said ''Tupac''.

'' Ohh okay well do you want to go out to eat ? '' She asked.

'' Yeah sure '' I said, holding her.

'' Ohhhh yeah Jacob and Kayla will be going too '' She said, getting up from my lap.

'' O-okay '' I said as I rolled my eyes.

'' Well get dressed were leaving in an hour '' She said, looking in the closet.

I let out a sigh.

'' Are you okay? '' She asked, taking out her ripped jeans that she had on before she working.

'' Ohh yeah just thinking '' I whispered, tracing my recent tattoo that I got.

'' Wanna talk about it ? '' She asked.

'' No maybe later '' I said, looking down.

'' Okay '' I said.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, cut the shower on and got in. I took five minutes to think all this through I was becoming anxious about Miyah finding out. I began taking my shower and got out twenty minutes later, I got out and wrapped the towel around me. As I was walking to my closet I heard a knock on the door.

'' Come in '' I yelled.

'' Ohh Hey Roc , wanna shoot some hoop? '' Prod asked, smiling.

'' Ohh nahh im about to go out to eat with Miyah, Kayla, and Prince '' I said, as I turned around and started looking for something to wear and looking at him through the mirror that was on the door.

'' Ohh ight man '' Prod said, looking at my back and biting his lip.

'' O-okay '' I said, awkwardly.

Did that niggah just bit his lip at my back and thought that I didn't see it? Lord he slow but damn I didn't know he rolled like that now. I shook the feeling off and continued to look for my outfit, I got out my Red and black Supras, white v-neck, Black skinny jeans, Red suspenders, and my black nerd glasses. I put them on and sat on my bed and fell asleep.