Chapter 25 - Ray pov

Ray pov.

I was in the car with Prince and Harmony while Unique and Prodigy was in his car. We looked everywhere from downtown to the outside of the country. We was tired so we decide to go home while Prodigy and Unique kept looking.

'' Aye yo man let's go home and when we wake up will look for her first thing '' Prince suggested.

'' Ight man let's do that '' I said as I did a u-turn.

'' I just hope she's okay bruh , she was like my little sister '' Prince said sighing and looking out the window.

'' Yeah I know right I could tell her anything '' I said fighting my tears.

After about forty minutes of silence, we was in the driveway in no time. I parked my car then headed inside while Prince went upstairs to his room. I walked half way into the living room until I heard kissing... very wet kissing. I walked all bit closer to find Kayla and Roc sucking each other faces off.

'' WHAT THE HELL? '' I yelled out of belief.

'' Ray it's not , what it looks like '' Roc said wiping his lips.

'' I can't believe your ass kissing this thot knowing your girlfriend is kidnapped better yet DEAD! you don't care about her all you care is about your damn self '' I yelled getting in his face.

'' Ray it's ok- '' I cut Kayla off.

'' And you! I can't believe you did this to your best friend . YOUR BEST FRIEND! you are not a true and honest friend kissing other niggas HOE GET OUT MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET THROWN BY YOUR FAKE HAIR ONTO THAT WALL! '' I yelled at her by now my blood is boiling I can't believe they did this is to her knowing she could be died.

All she did was walk away crying.

'' Man you didn't have to say tha- '' Roc said getting cut off by Prince.

When this nigga get here?.

'' Shut the fuck up! and Ray is right, you should've never did that to her ... Roc I have a question.... wonder if she's getting beat badly and is calling your name thinking your pathetic ass is coming? Huh? what are you gonna do then? but I guess I know what you are gonna do , sitting around here kissing her best friend and not caring so I advise you to go out there and look for her and come back with her. do you understand me? '' Prince said getting close in Roc face along with a silence.

I think what Prince said got to his head because he walked to get his jacket then left the house. I went upstairs and went into my room, I took everything off and began to think and prey about Miyah hoping she is okay then I went to sleep.

Sorry luvs , iknow I haven't been updating in a LOOOOINNNG time but I've been confused and thinking what I should write for the next chapter. So I might update tomorrow and if you have any ideas or thoughts hit me up.

                                          - Miyah