Part 3: The Abyss Order

Traveler has left once more to the camp but this time with food in hand, traveler peeks in and sees them just sitting down normally like usual, Mr. Hilichurl has his brand new mask on. They walked in alerting the hilichurls, mitachurl puts his hand to the side as a signal to stop and takes off it's mask. "It's just you traveler, why did you come here again?" The mitachurl said coldly, "Um I decided to bring you guys food, I'm not sure what a hilichurl's diet is but I brought some sweet madames and monstadt hashbrowns" Traveler said as they showed the basket in hand, "Oh traveler! Glad you decided to drop by again" The samachurl said from behind with their mask in hand. Mr. Hilichurl walks up to traveler while drooling over the food, traveler laughs and hands it over to them, "t-thank you" the hilichurl smiles and waddles away happily.

"Mitachurl is it okay if I asked you more about the abyss order" traveler asks, the mitachurl sighs and nods, "sit down here" the mitachurl said pointing under a tree, "HELL YEAH! Storytime!!" The slime said excitedly and jumping to sit down. "The abyss order is quite a troublesome group, We're not sure where they are or how they do the things they do, they can brainwash monsters and people into making them apart of the abyss order, we have lost loved ones againts them and we need to avenge them" The mitachurl explains, "We try not to get involves with humans much, we don't want to fight them we just want to find whoever is in charge of this abyss order, I miss my family I miss them" The slime says to traveler, traveler was lost in thought.

'There were really no one who wanted to talk it out with you all??' Paimon asks and they all nod in distraught, "well! I'll help you, in hopes I could find my sibling too..." the traveler stands up, "I promise you all, I will help avenge your families and friends". They all smile, the hilichurl hugs traveler, traveler looks at them with determination in their eyes. "We might need some of you to help me on my journey" Paimon says flying around, "I'll go!!" The slime jumps excitedly, "me as well, I feel responsible as of this case, I won't let you down traveler" the mitachurl bows, "we'll stay here, someone needs to guard camp" samachurl says petting hilichurl, the hilichurl smiles. "Great! We'll start looking for clues tomorrow, for now I will go to the library to find info" Traveler smiles, "thank you for trusting us."

And there goes the traveler running to the knights of favonious building, traveler had stacks of books on the table of the library and spent the afternoon looking for answers, the sky became dark as the traveler slept on the library's table. Lisa walks in seeing the traveler, "ara...poor thing" Lisa says as she places a blanket over the traveler, she glances to the books traveler was reading, she stares and leaves the library.

The next day traveler comes back to the camp, "I found some info, it's about a cave in liyue somewhere behind a waterfall, mysterious things happen there such as people and monsters randomly walking into it" Traveler says, "Alright then, when are we going?" Mitachurl asks, "in about an hour maybe, but first I brought something for you guys just in case" traveler gives two sets of clothing to them, "just to make sure you guys dont get hurt that much" traveler bashfully smiles. Mitachurl pats traveler's head, "thank you traveler, we appreciate it."

An hour has passed and they were ready to go, "bye everyone!! Guard the camp, okay?" Smile says with a cheerful smile, "be safe!" Samachurl waves, the hilichurl waves goodbye but then runs to hug the traveler again, "traveler. Be. Safe. Hilichurl thanks traveler" Hilichurl said, traveler hugs back, the hilichurl was fluffy it made traveler feel assured. The hilichurl takes something from its pocket, it was some sort of gem, "luck charm traveler take" the traveler takes it and puts it in inventory, "thank you, I promise to come back with good news." They left the camp and started their walk to liyue, "its says its somewhere near Qingce village" traveler says looking at the map, "wow this is so exciting!! I've never went anywhere near this area!" Slime says excitedly looking around, "I have been to liyue but I didnt have time to look around before, it's a nice change of pace" the lawachurl takes a deep breath.

"Oo a flower!" The slime says as it picks one, "AAA A FLOWER DEMON" The slime exclaims as a whoopperflower appears, mitachurl sighs and grabs the whopperflower by hand and throws it far away, "EHHH?!" Paimon exclaimed, "what the hell" the traveler says in surprise. "What?" Mitachurl says bluntly, "WOAW!! YOU ARE SO COOL" The slime says jumping around, "yeah yeah whatever are we there yet" the mitachurl says hiding its face in embarassment from the compliment, "we're here! Qingce village" traveler says, "listen for a waterfall."

They started to walk towards the north and as the noises became louder, they arrived in front of a waterfall, when they came closer it seems like the water stops pouring agressively, "is this it?" The mitachurl asks, the traveler nods. Slime gulps and they all stepped in the waterfall, the slime touches the waterfall wall and it suddenly divides into two, "UWAAA!!" The slime screams in shock, "wow that looks deep" paimon says peering inside. They stepped in and the waterfall closed up again, "are-are we t-trapped" the slime stuttered holding onto the mitachurl, they all started to walk deeper and deeper until they saw a set of stairs, carefully they all went down.

A bright light was scene and there were voices talking, traveler crouches down and signals to go slowly, paimon gasps quietly, there were 2 abyss mages, a pyro abyss mage and a hydro abyss mage. No one understood what they were saying unfortunately, traveler looks back at the slime and mitachurl, they nod. Traveler counts to three with their hand

1
2
3!

They all jumped down the stairs alarming the mages, they spawned their protective bubbles, traveler takes out their swords and the mitachurl takes out its axe. "Slime take care of the pyro one, you're a hydro slime so we have to count on you for this one" mitachurl says, slime nervously nods and they started to fight. Traveler attacks the hydor mage's bubble with the help of the mitachurl, with anemo and pyro elements they managed to burst the bubble. The mitachurl apprehanded both of the mage to the floor with force, "take off their mask for me" traveler asks slime. "Ugh! Let- us go!" The pyro one spoke up, "not until we get the info we need!" Mitachurl says still holding the mages' necks to the floor as they struggle, "no! We are not traitors" the hydro mage struggles, mitachurl holds its grip tighter, "ugh! Let go!" The mages struggle to move, "you better speak up or you'll lose your precious air" the slime said taunting them, the hydro mage gasps and started to hit mitachurl's hand, "FINE! Just let go."

"Now thats what I wanna see" the mitachurl says as it lets go, the mages gasp for air, " what are you? A pussy?" The pyro mage said smacking the hydro mage, "HEY! I did not want to die and I know you were about to do the same anyways" it rolled its eyes, "whatever ugh, so what do you guys need" the pyro one says pushing the hydro mage to the ground again. "Where is your leader?" Traveler ask demandingly, "if we tell you, please keep this interaction a secret, we don't want to get involved with..him" the hydro one said still rubbing its neck in pain, "In liyue harbor there is a fatui agent that is actually a monster like us, she has the key to where you want to go" they said. "Good. If you're lying we will make sure to find you again" the slime smiles, the pyro mage looks at traveler with a sort of questioning look, "you look familiar" it spoke up, the traveler has a questioned look on their face, "nevermind, after that guy started choking us I started to hallucinate too" the pyro mage says glaring at the mitachurl who was crossing its arms in satisfication. "Liyue harbor it is!" The slime says excitedly to go travel more, they all started to leave the cave, the traveler looks back at the mages thinking about what they said and left.

——————————————————————————
I drew them lmao I put the pic on the top
I kmow where the story is gonna go now
Hoping to end this at chapter 5