John B

I pushed my dumb boyfriend a bit after he threw flour on my shirt. John B and I decided it would fun and cute if we baked together. Cookies didn't seem difficult and we loved cookies. It ended up with me accidently spilling flour on him and he saw it as a threat. Moments later, I have flour all over my clothes. "John B stop" I screamed as I laughed. His face scrunched as he laughed back, throwing more flour. 

We barely even had cookie dough finished, because John B was getting distracted. "Looks like you have flour on you" He said with an evident smirk on his stupid face. "I wonder why" "I think you should take off your shirt and change" His smirk grew even wider with every word. 

I slowly started taking off my shirt and he quickly grabbed me. John B carried me all the way to his bedroom, locking the door behind him.

JJ walked into the chateau, not a care in the world. He started tossing some beers into the fridge and looked up to see the huge flour mess. "What happened here?" He asked himself. 

A/N- sorry this is probably the biggest waste of your time ever, reading this. I wrote this in a total of 5 minutes and wanted to post it because I havent posted in a while. SO... im sorry you had to witness this trash short story thing <3<3