Relax

JJ's pov....

I walked through the crowded house party with John B by my side, beers in our hands. We were just talking and drinking when I over heard some guys talking. "Man she is so hot, I'd tap that" "I heard her name was Y/N, hot name and a hot body damn" my chest was rising and falling at the thought of people talking about my girlfriend like that.

I quickly found the guys that were talking, some dirty kooks. They glared at me and I tackled them to the ground. Punching and kicking them repeatedly.

Y/N's pov....

I was talking to Sarah and Kie came over to me. "Y/N, you're gonna wanna see this" I furrowed my eyebrows and followed her through the crowd of people. There was yelling and people screaming. I saw JJ on top of some kooks, punching them out. Pope and John B pulled him off of them.

I grabbed JJ's arm and pulled him through all the people. "Fuck you guys, next time I'm gonna-" I cut him. "Shh JJ" I pulled him into the car and shoved him into the passenger seat. The other pouges getting into the other cars. We drove JJ didn't say a word the whole time. I stayed silent as well, not wanting to start anything.

"Babe calm down" I layed my hand on his shoulder and he pushed my hand off hard. I parked the car and he ran our, slamming the car door on the way. He slammed the front door and I walked in after him. When I walked inside, I saw the pouges sitting on the couch with their eyes open wide.

"You should talk to him" John B said  and I shook my head. "No, he's way too angry" "Y/N, you're the only one he'll talk to you" Pope stated and I sighed. Kiara pushed me and I ended up walking to his room.

When I walked in, there was trash and broken stuff all over the floors. I walked in and saw JJ chugging down a bottle of vodka. I ripped it out of his hands, he grabbed it back and smashed in on the ground. I jumped back and he was raging. He was breathing fast and his eyes were glaring at me.

"Baby please calm down" he came closer and I backed into the wall. "JJ you're scaring me, stop" I yelled and he back up a bit. "How can I stop? Do you even know what they were saying about you!" I shook my head slightly and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's over now, I'm ok. Look" my lip quivered slightly and my eyes became glossy. "JJ please look at me" his eyes met mine and I touched his arm. "Relax relax, it's all ok" I rubbed his arms and his breathing calmed. He pulled me into a hug and I rubbed his back.

"Everything's OK, I'm here and I'm fine" he pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry for over reacting, I just didn't like how they were talking. You're more then your body baby, the only person that should be talking about your body is me." I pressed my lips on to his and he deepened the kiss. It was sweet, soft yet passionate and long. He tasted sweet with a hint of weed and vodka.

"I love you princess" "I love you, thank you for protecting me" he pressed his forhead to mine and pecked my lips again.

A/N- thank you all for almost 2k reads thats amazing