Chapter 3

RACHELS POV

I was crying all night I can't BELIVE he did this to me! I had to call Finn so I did and he picked up and the 3rd ring.

F: Hello?
R: Hey Finn please come over. *sobbing*
F: Ok give me a minute see you in 5.

FINNS POV

Ok I just got a call from rachel and she seemed like a reck so I'm coming over.

When I got there I knocked and no one answered but I heard crying so I just opened the door and found Rachel lying on her couch crying.

F: Rachel what's the matter.
R: Noah!
F: What about him?
R: He cheated on me! And he has 5 other girlfriends. I was on my way to tell him me and you kissed so I could clear up a-and then there was a girl. S-she answered the door And told me she was at my boyfriends house. *crying harder*

F: That BASTARD! But hey you deserve so much better than him.
R: I know can you sleep here tonight.
F: Ya.

The whole night Rachel was crying but she finally fell asleep so I picked her up and brought her to her room.

R: *wakes up* F-inn.
F: Hey Rach, I was bringing you to your room.
R: Can you sleep in my room with me?
F: Sure.

I bring her into her room and cuddle with her. I was pretty sure she was asleep so I told her something and kissed her head.

F: I love you Rachel.

RACHELS POV

I couldn't fall asleep so I pretended to be asleep so Finn would sleep and stop worrying about me.

F: I love you. *kissed her head*

I was shocked but I felt the same way and I knew I had to tell him.

R: I love you too. * turned around to face FINNS face and was only an inch or two away from his face.*
F: Wait What you love me!
R: Totally you showed me what love is I realized I never really loved Noah I was sorta forced to go out with him. *kisses him*

F: * kisses back* I love you so MUCH!
R: I love you more.
F: If you say so. *half smile*, I have a question.
R: Shoot.
F: Will you, Rachel Barbra Berry be my girlfriend.
R: YES *kisses him with so much passion*
F: Good night gorgeous.
R: Good night handsom!

That night I had a dream that I was married to Rachel not only that there was a older boy about 10 and a little
Girl about 6. I guess that was my future I at least hope.