Chapter 18

1 WEEK LATER

RACHELS POV

Today I am finally free to go out of the hospital! I am so excited because me and Finn are also doing the nursery today!

R: LETS GO!
F: Shhh I need bananas!
R: Okay then?

2 HOURS LATER

STILL RACHELS POV

Yass we finally got home! I ran in and jumped on my bed god I missed this place. Kurt and Santanna come in my room and hugged me.

Since we have 4 bedrooms and only 3 are used we are using the 4th bedroom as the nursery!

I'm excited to still be living with my 2 best friends, my husband, and soon to be son. What more could you ask for?

Me and Finn were in the middle of painting the walls blue when I felt something splatter on my body!

I turned around and saw Finn laughing his butt off. I went up to him and told him...

R: Finn please don't that again I want to finish this room then we can do what you want.
F: Anything 😏?
R: Ugh anything.

Once we finished I have to say we did good! It was awesome and I can't wait for the baby to come!

The baby comes in about 1 month and 3 weeks! The doctor says the baby is so big it might come early.

The baby is due November 26! Right now it's September 7.

Since I told Finn he could do anything he wanted we were up very late. It was now 1:00 A.M!

R: Finn, do you think my mom and dad will ever call me back.
F: Maybe, but I don't really know it's up to them.

R: I just hope I don't end up like my mother. She payed people to always watch me and was never home! What if that's how I end up!

F: You won't end up like that and you know why? Because you are the most kindest person I know and could never do that, you love Mathew way too much.
R: You always know what to say.

F: Hey it's a gift. I know I'm going to be a great dad I might not of had a dad but I have Burt. Burt Is like my dad well... He is, I'm going to call him in the morning to tell him how much I appreciate him.

R: Good for you You're my hero.
F: Your mine.

R: I love you!
F: I love you more.
R: If you say so.😂
F: That's my line.
R: Whatever!

F: Goodnight. I love you.
R: Goodnight... Ohh I love you more.

F: If you say so.
R: Happy?
F: Very. *kisses her*
R: * kisses back*