Chapter 15

FINNS POV (😏)

I am so nervous because she doesn't know I'm alive. (I'll explain that later)

I hear yelling but I hear a word that stands out to me "dead" husband.

It hurts to know all the pain I've made her go through so before you guys (my mind) go all Lima heights on me I have a good explanation, just wait.

I decided to hide behind a bush until I hear it get quieter. Then a guy's comes out of her apartment . DID SHE MOVE ON THAT FAST?

I decided I needed to knock on the door. I knocked on the door and she gasped.

R: F-Finn?
F: Hi...
R: Is that really you?
F: I think so?

R: OMG FINN!

She runs up to me and I catch her.

F: I am so sorry.
R: You better have an explanation.
F: I do but first who was that guy that walked out of your apartment.

RACHELS POV

I am so happy Finn is not dead! I was talking to him when he asked me a question I was dreading to answer.

R: Umm.. Well you see...
F: Please tell me you guys are no dating!

R: Ew no.
F: Ok well who is he.

I explain to him the story and he looks like he is about to kill him so I kiss Him and he instantly calms down.

F: Ok well now let me explain my story.
R: It better be good.
F: It is.

F: Well when I was in war a month ago I was kidnapped. The terrorists told the other soldiers I was dead. Some people in the army showed up and killed everybody and freed me so, here I am now!

R: Well I'm glad you are home and so is this little fella. Just to warn you our room is a mess.

F: Why?
R: When I found out you "died" I trashed the whole place and was too lazy to pick it up.

F: Well then, have you been taking care of Mathew? *rubs Rachels belly*
R: Yes I have.

F: Good.
K: Hey Rachel! OMG... Finn?
F: Umm hi?
K: YOU BETTER EXPLAIN *pointing finger to him*

After Finn explains his story to Kurt, Kurt looks like he is about to cry.

Kurt and Finn hug and then I decided to ask him a question I was scared to ask.

R: What did they do to you?
F: They mostly just hit me and stuff but I'm good now ok?
R: Ok I love you.
F: I love you too!*kisses her*

K: Ew!
R: Shut up!
F: Awe you still wore your wedding ring.
R: Of corse I did.
F: Good!

We spent the night chatting and called everyone to tell them what happened to Finn.

Everyone felt sorry for him but was relieved he was alive. It was time for bed and me and Finn were just laying there sweaty from our recent activities 😏.

F: I love you.
R: I love you more.

A breath. A pause.

F: If you say so💕