Chapter 5

1 week later

RACHELS POV

Today is the day I am dreading, Kurt and I are going to New York and Finn is going to join the army. I am so worried about him but he promised he will stay in contact.

AT THE TRAIN STATION

K: Come on we have to go.
R: Give me a second. I CANT BELIEVE MY PARENTS DIDNT SHOW UP!
F: I'm going to miss you but you are going to be a star I know that and you know that.
R: I don't want to go!
F: You have to ok I love you with all my heart and we will be together, look we are engaged. If I come back because I did something stupid which most likely I will I promise to come right to you.

R: I love you so much but this isn't good bye lets just say see you later.
F: See you later *kisses her*
R:*kisses back* See you later. I have to go. *sobbing*
F: It's ok you have to go. *wiping her tears*
R: You better be ok right.
F: I promise, I love you.

R: I love you more.
F: If you say so, ok you now really have to go unless you want Kurt to kill you.
R: Your right but I WILL see you later.
F; Of COURSE.

IN NEWYORK

I can't BELIVE this I'm in NEWYORK with my best gay! My dreams are coming true.

K: I have a surprise ready 1...2...3... I BOUGHT AN APARTMENT FOR US!
R: OMG KURT!!!!
K: It has 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms 1 in each room and then 1 extra!, a huge living room, dining room, kitchen AND It comes furnished!

R: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! But how much is it a month.
K: Wellll... MY DAD BOUGHT IT IF FOR A YEAR!! So all we have to pay is the bills but we don't have to rent it each month because it is already paid off!

IN APARTMENT

R: This is AWESOME!!
K: I know lets get unpacked.
R: This is our new beginning I just wish Finn was here.
K: Trust me he will be here soon enough, I planed out his future for him and I know he will do something stupid and get discharged!

R: WOW your nice *giggles*
K: I know! Now chop chop we have have our whole life a head of us!