Inside the crate

I was in the crate with this huge animitronic wolf called Flayla. We were practically sisters, although I was a Fox. We were being shipped to Hollywood, California to a new place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I was not afraid of the ride, but Flayla kept hitting her face off the side of the crate. "You are going to break yourself before we even get there, so stop." I yelled over the sound of the wind outside of the crate. She curled up into a ball and started to cry. "I don't wanna go to a different place! I liked where we were!" She screeched. If you didn't know already, my name is Mangle. I love Flayla, but she wasn't the brightest bulb in the box if you know what I mean. Flayla was electric blue with a voice that could charm anyone. Suddenly, the truck came to a stop, making Flayla and I hit our faces on the side of the crate. "Owww!" Flayla shreiked. I told her to shut up. The crate was lifted out of the truck and into the building. A man opened the box and said, "The kids will love them! Thank you sir!" The other man pulled us out of the box. We could not walk around,of course. We are animitronics.

Cliffhanger! Are you enjoying? I am! I was listening to Just a dream By Nelly! I love this song! Bye guys!