Will you be my, uh...

~Foxy's Pov~

I looked at Mangle. I started to speak. ''Will you be my, uh, girlfriend?'' 'Dang it Foxy. You have done it again...' I thought to myself. I suddenly heard Mangle. ''Yes!'' I was actually surprised by her response, and she kissed me. I blushed really bad, and she walked off with an 'I don't care' look on her face. I could tell she was lovestruck. I really like her....

~Mangle's POV~

I love Foxy. He is so cute! I hope we can be together forever. I went into Chica's room to see her talking to Bonnie. She looked up at me, and I said, ''Bonnie, could you leave for a minute? I need to tell Chica something.''What's up! Want me to get Flayla and Rian?'' ''Yeah. This is important.'' She left the room and came back with Flayla and Rian. Rian and Flayla sat on Chica's bed with Chica and I. ''Foxy, is my,.. uh, boyfriend.'' I said to them. Foxy walked by the curtain, and Rian put her paw over my mouth. ''Lass, I have something for ye!'' I run out of the curtain and bump into Foxy.''Aye, lass, I have a necklace for you.'' He put it over my ears and onto my neck. I loved it. It was a gem necklace with a diamond pendant that said , ''Mangle'' on it. I thanked him for the necklace and he walked away. I went inside to see Rian with her paw over Chica's beak. She let go and she started to snicker. ''How did it go?'' Rian asked. Chica kept laughing, and I yelled, ''CHICA! STOP IT!'' Flayla got scared and hid under Chica's bed. I pulled her out.'' It went okay. He gave me this necklace.'' I showed them the necklace. Chica went to the kitchen to see if we had any leftover pizza from today. ''Come and get it!!!!" The boys scrambled down the hall to get to the kitchen. I walked outside of Chica's yellow curtain and headed to the kitchen. Mr. Fazbear asked if I wanted to help him fix the cameras.