Mangle's crazy morning

Chica was shaking me really hardly. I woke up and asked her what she was doing. She wanted to ask if I wanted to make pizza. "What is pizza?" She said it was what the kids here ate.  They really did seem to like pizza, so I guess I should help. I hopped up on the ceiling and crawled after Chica. We finally got to the kitchen, and she handed me some tan, gooey stuff. She said it was pizza dough, and told me to put in the dough flattener. I put it in, and Chica said Bonnie, Freddy nor Foxy could even get it into the flattener, or put the cheese or the pepperoni on it. We both laughed, and soon after she handed me a glass jar full of red stuff, a bag of white things, and a small bag of red circles, and a spoon. She said the stuff in the jar was pizza sauce, the white stuff was cheese, and the circles were pepperoni. Mangle used the spoon to get sauce out of the jar and put it on the pizza. I climbed up on the ceiling and asked Chica to hand me the cheese. She gave me the cheese, and I dumped the whole bag on the pizza. Chica and I laughed, and I tried some of the cheese. It felt weird chewing, but it tasted wonderful.  I also ate a piece of pepperoni. It was REALLY spicy, so I had to drink a lot of water. It felt weird, and I got wet too. That was not fun! Chica said she would finish up with the pizzas, and I went to go see what Flayla was doing. I opened her curtain and went inside. Freddy was in there listening to her singing. I cleared my throat, and Flayla asked if I liked her singing. Of course I did! I talked to them for a while, then I went to see Foxy. I opened the curtain and saw noone in the room. I said, "Foxy, Are you here? Where Are you? Then he jumped out  from behind me, and I passed out in sheer terror, afraid that my 'security' would go off. My security goes off when I pass out from sheer terror, and I have no control of myself. Sure enough, my security went off. I woke up and saw Foxy looking at me like I died or something."Are ye okay lass !?!?! You passed out randomly!!" '' I know. That was my security. It happens when I get scared really bad." "I'm sorry lass. It is all my fault.'' ''No! You didn't know!"

Hey guys. I wrote all of this book so far on Feb. 16, 2015