What happened?

I sit up to hear Foxy's metal feet clanking down the hall. 'I am as blind as a bat right now!' I thought to myself. I couldn't see ANYTHING. I started to get my sight back, but all I saw was darkness. I was backstage, again. I saw Freddy's glowing eyes as he came towards me. ''What do you want teddy bear?!?!" I growled. He did not answer. ''Freddy you mutha******!!!'' I shrieked in his face. I stood up and bolted for the curtain, but I felt him grab my tail and pull it. He pulled my tail off! I lunged onto his face, and I bit one of his ears off. He screamed out in agony,then  Chica and Bonnie grabbed my arms and carried me into the supply closet. I couldn't call for Mr. Fazbear, because he left to get some wire to fix the cameras, but Foxy was still here. ''Foxy! Help mfff! Freddy slammed his paw over my mouth, but he was too late. I started to howl, growl, bite, but it didn't work. Foxy pushed the bear over, made Chica sing the duck song or he would electrocute her, and made Bonnie eat a plastic carrot or he would destroy his guitar. I closed my eyes. I started not to care. I just kept thinking of Flayla and Rian. I then ripped the door off the hinges to get out. I saw Foxy banging Bonnie's guitar into the ground. I watched as it shattered into millions of pieces. Chica was singing the duck song, and Freddy was still on the ground, unconsious.

*Time skip brought to you by progressive: a month later)

I am in my room, putting stickers on my wall, when Foxy knocks on the wall beside the curtain. ''Come in.'' He comes in with a plate of pizza and hands it to me without saying a word.