Is this the end?

~Mangle's Pov~

''No thanks, Mr.Fazbear.'' "Okay, bye Mangle!" I walked over to my room, about to go inside, until somebody grabbed my tail and pulled it! I tensed, and lunged forward to get away. It was Bonnie. He pulled me out of my room and shoved me onto the wall. I bared my teeth and hissed. ''Get off me!" He tied my hands together and pulled me backstage. I screeched, ''FOXY!!!!! HELP!!!" He started to sprint down the hall, and he saw Bonnie pulling me backstage. I yelped. Rian lunged onto Bonnie and kicked him in the face. Flayla was pleading with Freddy, down at his knees, until she noticed what he was doing. ''YOU SON OF A BISH!!!" She cried out and howled. She had a shadow power, and when she howled, the shadow wolves would come out. ''GET HIM!!!" The shadow wolves lunged over onto Freddy, making him fall. The wolves were winning. We cheered. I noticed something. Sobbing, faint sobbing, that sounded like, CHICA!!!! I dashed off, but before I got to her, I kicked Freddy,and dashed away. I found Chica in the parts and services closet all tied up. I untied Chica and whistled to Flayla. I started to sing. ''I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word! I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemy's eyes! I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing, Roman Calvarly Choirs Are singin', be my mirror, my sword, and sheild! My missionaries in a foreighn field!" I sang. My eyes turned white. I had wings. My bangs started to lift. I started to lift off the ground. Foxy watched as I flew to the ceiling, before it shattered. I had the power to kill Freddy. But INSIDE I had the power to keep Freddy alive. So I did. I came down from the ceiling, with all of them watching. I ran over to Foxy, and hugged him. Tears were rushing down my face. Rian was still backstage with Freddy, still battling. I ran to Mr. Fazbear in the office, and he asked why I was golden. I looked at my paws. I was golden, as shiny as ever. I went to go wash off the gold, when I saw Freddy putting Rian in a crate. I lunged onto Freddy and put him into a chokehold. I would not let go. I kicked around Freddy for a while, and then he carried me to the supply closet. He grabbed some tape and rope. He shoved me to the wall, and taped me up. Rian came out of the room. She saw me tied up on the wall. I watched as Rian walked up to Freddy, and Freddy shoved her over across the floor near Foxy. Foxy screeched, "IF YE touch Mangle, RIAN, OR FlAYLA, THAN YE WiLl Be GoNE!!" He screamed. I lost consiousness. My security. I got up and tackled Freddy. My eyes were no longer yellow, but red. My claws were out, and Rian and Flayla's security came out too. We all tackled Freddy.....