First Day Starts Now!

People lined Up at the door. Children were restless trying to get in. Foxy stood there under the sheet with Flayla and I, and Mr. Fazbear pulled the sheet off of us and let the people in. "Let's welcome our new animitronics, Mangle, Flayla and Foxy!" He yelled over the children screaming and laughing. Everyone clapped and applauded. Freddy waved to Mangle to come up on stage. While Mangle was walking to the stage, a little girl tapped on her leg. " Excuse me Mrs. Fox, but I really like your bowtie! My name is Maddie!" "My name is Mangle, Maddie! I like your dress!" Freddy looked at me with a, 'Come on girl, we don't have all day,' kind of look that made me walk over to him. " I want you to sing." He whispered. "Are you crazy Freddy? I can't sing! But Flayla can! She loves to sing!

'' "Okay Flayla, do you want to sing?" "Yes!" She whispered. Freddy said I could dance. I loved to dance, so I said yes. The curtains opened, and Bonnie said as all the children watched him. "Today, we Are going to have a guest singer, Flayla The Wolf!" The children clapped and watched in awe as she started to sing. I started to twirl in the background, and Flayla just kept singing. It was beautiful.  I kept twirling over and over until she stopped singing. I actually think Freddy started to cry.......