Chapter 1

The packs pov:

We were having a pack meeting about stiles. Since he's come back from being missing for five years he's been distant and won't tell us where he went. We were figuring out how to talk to him when all of a sudden there was a blinding bright white light. When the light dimmed down we noticed we're in some kind of movie theatre and Stiles is in the middle of the room with his eyes closed.
"Stiles!?"
"Mitch!?"
"Thomas!?"
"Stuart!?"
"Dave!?"

Stiles pov:

I was on my way home from school, for some reason the pack weren't there. Ever since I've come back they won't stop annoying me with questions, I mean yeah I love them cause they're my friends but they're not my family atleast not the ones that I'm thinking of. Anyway I was parking Roscoe when a white light appeared out of no where. OMG I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE. I squeeze my eyes shut. Please be quick and painless, be quick and painless, plea-.
"Stiles!?"
"Mitch!?"
"Thomas!?"
"Stuart!?"
"Dave!?"
Oh no.

Gladers pov:

We were still searching for Thomas, after he thought he killed newt he ran, but of course not before killing WICKED. We were about to settle down for the night when there was a white flash of light,then when we opened our eyes we were in a movie theatre and Thomas was in the middle of the room with his eyes shut. Wait-
"Stiles!?"
"Mitch!?"
"Thomas!?"
"Stuart!?"
"Dave!?

Everyone else's pov:

We all seen a bright white light and the next minute we were in a movie theatre with ....
"Stiles!?"
"Mitch!?"
"Thomas!?"
"Stuart!?"
"Dave!?"

Sorry I know it's a short chapter I promise I'll try to make the others longer.