chapter 3

Stiles pov:

Ava-"The first videos will be about parts of stiles' life in beacon hills."

Everyone laughed at my sense of humour and sarcasm.

Minho- " I thought I was the sarcastic one"

Stiles-" ye well you thought wrong"

Ava-" now that everyone's in a good mood let's destroy that I'll be showing you a load of different edits and videos and Stiles in general including the sad parts."

Ava-"let's move on to the sad depressing stuff now"

Stiles-"do we really have to?"

Ava-"yes"

Everyone's silent because they don't know what to say. Then the next video appeared on the screen.

Scott-"I never realized you went through all of this I should of been there for you"

Stiles-"I forgive you Scott I get it"

Ava-"fair warning the next videos may include void stiles"

Newt-"what's void stiles"
It's the first time he's spoken since getting here.

Stiles-"uhhh I may or may not have been possessed by an evil thousand year old Japanese spirit called a nogitsune that made me kill or harm my friends"

Brenda-"oh shit"

Teresa-"ok is it just me or is void stiles like really hot I know he's evil but wow"

Newt&minho-"yep"

I start to blush.

Ava-"we're just gonna ignore that..... anyways as you can see that was what his life was like but now let's move onto the next life shall we. Next is Stuart from his google internship"

Lydia-"we are sooo buying you glasses and a beanie"

Stiles-"what no the glasses the never stay on my face and the beanie is itchy and sweaty"

Lydia-"don't care we're buying them end of"

I know it's not the best but I'm currently working on new chapters towards the end of the end of the story there will be a "new" thing I guess😂