chapter 8

Ava-" you see Thomas, stiles , Stuart, Dave or whatever the hell you want to call him was a very famous celebrity in that universe, and all of your lives were movies or TV series of some sorts. You ( pointing at the beacon hills gang) are a TV series called Teen wolf"

Peter-"creative"

Ava-"you (pointing at AA people) are in a movie called American assassin staring Thomas ofcourse. You lot (First time people) are from a movie called The first time, which is funny considering it was your first time Aubry."

Out of the corner of my eyes i could see Aubry getting extremely red.

Ava-"all of you guys, Stuart's friends, are from a movie called The internship. And last the gladers, your all form a movie trilogy, The maze runner, scorch trials and the death cure."

Frypan-"hold the mother fucking slap across the face kick you ten foot across the playground UP!(don't ask no fucking clue😂) so you are telling us that our misery was used to entertain people! WHAT THE FUCK! Nah no no nope not happening I refuse to believe this bullshit. Thomaaaaaas why? Why would you do that. Ugggghhhhh."

I was just shocked frypan has never straight up lost it like that. Honestly I kinda wanna just laugh it seems Minho beat me to it.

Minho-" for shuck sake Thomas you broke frypan. You even made him swear what did you do to him."

And he's back to dying of laughter eventually everyone joins in.

Ava-"anyways I will be showing you different videos of Dylan O'Brien. Even the embarrassing ones that I didn't show you earlier involving the spice girls."

Scott-" HA! I remember that omg you were sooo embarrassed"

Noah-" what's he talking about"

Stiles-"uhhh basically it was the very first year of highschool and I was in my room messing around singing and dancing to spice girls and Scott walked in"

Newt-" I have got to see that Tommy"

Minho-"ye shank me too"

Ava-" and you will right about ..... Now."

Stan-" haha your face"

Aubry-"I love the fact that as soon as Scott walked in you just froze"

Scott-" there's more videos like that mind"

Stiles-"SCOTT! You promised you wouldn't say anything"

Scott-" it just slipped"

Ava-" don't worry Thomas I've got them"

Ohhh shit.

Newt-" I remember filming that it was like 6am on a Saturday"

Irene-" why were you there at 6am on a Saturday"

Stiles-"newts my fiance. No point hiding it anymore but it was my birthday he'd made me breakfast and then started he played my fav song so I just had to belt it out"

Minho-" please please please tell me there's more"

Ava smirked.

Ava-" there's more"

Ava-" next is interviews"