chapter 9

Ava-" I will be showing you different interviews and edits one after the other ok? good."

Lydia-" can we just appreciate how in love stiles is with the puppies he just met."

Newt-" trust me I know. Ten minutes later he begged me to adopt them so we did"

Noah-" of course he did"

Stiles-" hey! You know they were cute I needed them I still do so leave my pup's alone"

Isaac-" which pup's"

That caused everyone to laugh.

Ava-" next video"

Stiles-" that was a joke between the cast but at the end I was actually pissed"

Scott-" wtf dude did you sniff me?"

Stiles-" wait you can sniff all of the lacrosse team but I can't sniff you?"

Ye that shut him up.

Ava-" next"

Stiles-" is it bad I kinda like that edit"

Scott-" I weirdly like it too I just don't know why"

Everyone-" same"

Noah-" I feel bad for myself that's my son"

Newt-" you feel bad yourself!? I feel bad for me! I have to bloody live with that shank"

Noah-"...... You win"

Stiles-" excuse you! I am a lovely person to live with"

Noah&newt-" suuuuuurrre"

Stiles-"hmmph"

Scott-" I think we can all agree that stiles is the weirdest person we've ever met in our entire lives"

Everyone-"yep"

Malia-" anyone else notice the people from 'the internship' or whatever are strangely quiet"

Stiles-" don't worry they just don't trust you they're only talkative and fun around eachother and me when it comes to big groups and strangers your lucky to get three words out of them"

They all nod.

Minho-" can't blame them I mean I don't exactly trust any one else outside the survivers but I'm not killing anyone cause you trust them"

Peter-" what I want to know is why they always look to stiles for help or permission and only trust who he trusts?"

Stiles-" I honestly don't know"

Newt-" don't lie Tommy"

Minho-" he's basically our leader. Thing is when we were taken by wicked we had these tattoos on the back of our neck telling us our position in the glade. I was supposed to be the leader and Thomas was supposed to be killed by group B. But as soon as he entered the glad everything changed he saved us from the maze, the scorch, and wicked in general. He became our leader without even knowing. Even though we're not supernatural like you guys he's basically our alpha he's the strongest the smartest and the most dangerous person out of all of us. He's the only one who can calm any of us down when we're about to kill or fight someone when he says stop we stop."

Stiles-" wow is that what you guys actually think about me?"

I was surprised I wasn't expecting all that.

Newt-" yes because you are"

All the gladers/survivor's-
" yep"

Stiles-" thanks guys"

Ava-" next will be photo edits and videos of when Thomas was a model"

Stiles-" oh god please no"