~Author's Note~

Heyo~ The_MEME_Lover here!

I don't really have anything to say but to apologize if I potentially made some grammatical errors here and there. I'm actually not a very good writer-

And also to say that none of the pictures I use here are mine (unless I said so :V) they belong to their rightful owner, I promise that I will try my best to find them and credit them.

Anyways! Time for little a character introduction~! (/^▽^)/

______________________

(A: They're actually my old oc's so I already did a drawing of them, I showed this so you guys will have an idea of how they kinda look. Uuhhhhh- Please don't steal it, I have a watermark. ;-; (tho it would be a pleasure-))

First off our protagonist Tora~! (She's the girl on the left

First off our protagonist Tora~! (She's the girl on the left.)

--Tora is a very childish and unreasonably mean person, a personality that you actually won't expect from the most feared criminal in their world. Due to her not having a happy childhood, she've always wanted to have the freedom she wanted, causing her to seem a little careless and idiotic sometimes, but I swear in some certain situations she would show off just how calculating of a person she is.

Now Valentin!!! (He's the guy on the left)

--Valentin is a doting yet strict parent- I mean butler to Tora. Letting her do anything she wanted, but still making sure that she will be safe while doing so. Valentin is programmed to naturally know everything, from making Tora's favorite flavored ice-cream to hacking into a country's security system to send nukes to his master's enemies. He's also a pretty manipulative guy.

Thank you for reading~ now you can finally jump into the story! Have a great time!!! (*^3^)/~♡

__________________

(Fun fact: Tora was originally named Ame, because I can't think of any other names~ I suck at giving names.)