Woah, easy there tiger

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

Darkness. That's all I can see and feel right now. Well, along with pain. And maybe softness. Like a soft cloud below me. What the hell happened? Where in the world am I?!

"When will she wake up?" I hear some unfamiliar voice say.

Hey dude! I'm awake. Right?

"She should in a few minutes." Someone else said.

"Is she fine?" Another voice.

"Yeah, there's just a minor head injury which should be fine in a few days." The second voice spoke again.

Okay, what's happening? Am I kidnapped? How'd I end up here? What in any hell is poking my cheek? Wanting to find answers, I tried to open my eyes which felt like a tedious job to do.

After much struggle, I opened them to come in sight with a sky blue ceiling and coffee brown hair, I guess.

That's when I realized that this coffee brown haired guy was poking my cheek with his finger while saying, "Such soft cheeks." to someone else in the room.

No one had noticed my open eyes till now and taking advantage of that fact, I did the most intelegent thing one can do when he/she wakes up after, most probably, being kidnapped.

I punched him.

I punched the 'such soft cheeks' dude in the face.

Taken aback with the force and shock of the punch, the dude backed off and I jumped up and ran to the other side of the room.

"What the hell?!" The guy roared and the one next to him looked like he was trying his best not to laugh.

Looking at him, I saw the slight red part of his face and internally patted myself on the back. Good job Vivian. But I might have just pissed off my kidnappers maybe.

Hearing his loud shout, three other guys entered the room I was in. I then noticed that three among the five boys present here looked identical. They're triplets and they all resemble the guy I fought.

"Who the hell are you guys and why in any world am I here?" I snarled through gritted teeth at them with a cold look.

"Woah, easy there tiger. We mean no harm." One of the guys said.

"That was a great punch though." The same one, the one who controlled his laughter said again after a second.

I just scoffed at the first comment and smirked at the second.

That's when, like a bulb went off in my head and I remembered the events that led to this.

I was in the parking lot with kiddo when this guy came, wanting to take away kiddo. We fought but then when kiddo said that the guy was Omy, his brother, I lost focus. Biggest mistake. Then I felt pain shoot up on my face, me falling down and banging my head on the hard concrete and then nothing. I slipped into a deep unconscious state.