To not bet this crazy chick

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

"Okay guys, gather around." I say in a loud voice after which, people gather around me.

"So Rachel, I want you to cross check the table top arrangements again. Jackson, sound check. Hazel, check the kitchen and make sure everything is fully stocked. Kristof, stage settings. Louis, light checks. Meghan, check on our pianist. And Leo, I want you and Walt to check the guest list and sitting arrangements again. Any issue occurs, you all first report to me and then we'll continue." I commanded with my professional voice.

Then, I added, "Also you all will go and get ready properly at 4pm for the event but be back at 6pm sharp. Now get your cute butts moving people." Nodding and chuckling a bit, the group dispersed to do their assigned works.

As you guys would have probably already guessed, today is the event I had been planning. It's The Romano Industries' Annual Business Gala. So the whole preparations are at a go right now.

Oh yes, to answer your unasked question people, no, my relationship with my brothers hasn't improved a bit. Still the same ignoring. Also, I you wanna know why I haven't told zio and zia about me being related to the Spanish mafia since they are related to the Italian mafia as well, I haven't done that as I don't know the relationship between the Spanish and Italians. So I don't wanna cause any trouble for now.

On that note, I also left towards the designing team to assist them.

At 7pm

Beautiful. That's the word that comes in my mind when I enter the hall. Gosh! I've done an amazing work with my team. I love my work and my job. Now you might thing that I'm singing my own praises. Well, actually I am but I don't think it's a bad thing to appreciate ans admire one's own work. So deal with it.

All of my staff is here, doing a final check now. We all are wearing ear pieces to stay connected during the event.

I was wearing one of my favorite outfits, in which I changed I to in the green room. Comfy yet classy and stylish, perfect for the job since I'll still be working.

 Comfy yet classy and stylish, perfect for the job since I'll still be working