YEAR 2 - THE DIARY OF TOM RIDDLE

CHAPTER TENthe diary of tom riddleact two, year two

CHAPTER TEN
the diary of tom riddle
act two, year two

•••••.*.•••••

THE GIRL'S BEAUTIFUL EYES LOOKED AROUND ALL THE OPTIONS SHE HAD. But still she couldn't decide what she really wanted.

It felt almost impossible for her to chose something, specially in that huge library that Hogwarts had. It felt like she had already read all those books before.

That's when the girl finally spotted two books that got her attention, but which one should she choose?

"'The Crimes of The Wizards' is an amazing book." A voice said behind her

The girl jumped. She didn't sensed that there was anybody behind her. In fact, she even thought she was alone.

Y/n, slowly, turned to look at the person. The boy in front of her took the girl's breath away. He was handsome, really handsome. The way his beautiful eyes looked into hers made her feel captivated by him.

It was silent between the two. The boy smiled before raising his hand and taking the book from the bookshelf. He carefully took her hand and placed the book there.

"I had so much fun while reading it. I'm sure you'll like it too." He said

His voice was so soft, but yet so strong. The aura around him was like no other. She felt intimidated by just looking at him.

"Thanks."

The boy nodded. Y/n couldn't miss the fact that he was dressed with the clothes of her own house. He was from Slytherin just like the girl in front of him.

Why didn't she talked to him before, then?

"I'm Y/n. Y/n Wintergreen." She said

"I know." He said making her eyebrows raise. "I'm Tom."

"You know who I am?"

He smirked

"Let's say that I'm a very observant person." His tone was playful "But still few people get my attention. Only the ones who are truly fascinated....like you."

The comment made her blush which only intensified his smirk.

He looked around for awhile before looking back at Y/n.